Chapter 14

THERE WAS A LOT OF CONFUSION ABOUT MY MOST RECENT UPDATE. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL UPDATE! IM VERY SORRY, WATTPAD WAS CONFUSING ME! HERE IS CHAPTER 14 OF CLOSER

••••••••

"It won't stop bleeding." Niall said, the annoyance creeping into his tone.

"Well, you did get punched in the face." I said, biting my lip to keep from laughing.

He cocked an eyebrow, slightly grimacing in pain, "And you got kicked in the face." He said, a smile creeping onto his face.

I bursted out laughing, as Niall tried to figure out what I was laughing at.

"What?!" He repeatedly asked, then soon began laughing.

He stopped laughing, but he had a grin on his face. He sat there, just looking at me.

"What?" I asked, looking curious.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about how somebody could ever cheat on you. You're everything a guy should want. You're beautiful." He said confidently.

I felt the blush creeping onto my cheeks. I smiled at him, not really knowing what to say.

"Let me see your nose." I said, crossing the room over to where he was, pulling my blood covered jersey off of his nose. I dropped it on table, stepping closer to him.

"It stopped bleeding, there's just dry blood now." I said, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it.

"Okay," He said, nodding his head.

I rung the towel at, then began to gently wipe the dried blood off of his nose and mouth. I slightly stepped closer, our chests pressed together, as my eyes fell on his lips.

I looked up at Niall and he smiled back, a soft, cute smile.

I held the towel in my hand, as I once again attempted to get the blood off of his lip without distractions.

But I couldn't help it.

Before I knew it, my hands were around his torso, and our lips were locked together.

•••••••••••••••

I don't even know what came over me. I haven't even known him for a week. It's not been two days, but my feelings for him were like an explosion of pleasure.

We were sitting on his couch, Niall laying down, his head laying in my lap, my hands becoming entangled in his hair.

What is up with me?!

I looked down at the blonde haired boy who was lying on me, who was peacefully asleep, who seemed to be perfectly okay besides the broken nose. I can tell it's broken, he needs to get it checked out before someone sees it and flips shit over it and blows it out proportion.

His face seems so relaxed, the slight crooked nose and the purple marks, but he looked like a beautiful person.

I don't know how to feel with him. I really do like him. I don't know in what way. Do I just like him as a friend? Or is it more than that?

I mean, he immediately jumped to my defense when Trevor was being rude.

You see? I've got a problem. I fall for people way too easily, way too quickly.

I felt the wave of absolute tiredness wash over me. I took one last look at Niall, and dozed off into a deep slumber.
_______

I awoke to the sound of Niall yelling.

"Shit!" Niall yelled, an angry expression on his face as he stared at his phone.

I checked the time on the clock. It was only 11:30 at night. Why is he freaking out?

Niall marched into his living room where I was, obviously angry.

"Someone got the fight on tape! It's all over the Internet, I'm fucked! Management is going to kill me!" he said chucking his phone at the wall.

"Niall, calm down, they obviously didn't get anything Trevor said on tape." I reasoned with him, watching the video for myself.

"Publicity is going to eat this up! My fans are going to be so mad!" He said, even though I knew that wasn't what was bothering him.

"Why are you so shaken up?!" I asked, possibly missing the big message.

"Mckenzie, I embarrassed myself in front of you! I broke my goddamn nose, it's on tape for fucks sake, I'm screwed!" He snapped, pacing the room.

"You didn't do an-" I was cut off by the ringing of a phone. It wasn't my phone, it was his.

I looked in the corner of his living room, and crossed the room to pick it up. I read the screen, suddenly becoming nervous.

Niall was going to get in trouble because of me. Good job Mckenzie!

The screen said "MANAGEMENT" and I showed the phone to him as he grabbed it from my hands.

He pressed the accept button, pressing the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"
••••••••••••

WOW OKAY SO I'VE BEEN MIA

FOR A LONG TIME AND IM SO SORRY!

I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS BOOK AND HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU READERS. TWELVE THOUSAND READS? HOLY SHIZNIT. WOW.

YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU😭😍❤

Love, Caitlyn🙈❤