Chapter 7

I woke up in the morning with a killer headache and a major hangover.

I groaned quietly, noticing Niall was still asleep.

Oh god he is so cute. The way he snores with a light sound was so adorable, I couldn't resist staring at him.

It was probably really creepy.

Oh my god it really did.

I chuckled at myself as I saw his eyes flutter open and he blinked a few times,

I smiled up at him besides the fact that I had a headache.

He smiled back at me and said in a deep, groggy voice, "Good morning."

"Hii." I responded and realization really set in what was happening.

I unwrapped myself and got up, with no pants on.

I looked at Niall, noticing that he had no shirt on.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I started to panic.

What happened?

Did something happen?

Fuck.

I can't get pregnant, I can't be. I'm going to college soon, I have football, I have my whole life ahead of me.

Niall must've seen the worry in my face. He chuckled deeply and looked at me.

"Nothing happened, Mckenzie. You didn't have any clothes, so I lent you mine. I took my shirt off because it was hot. I promise, nothing happened."

I sighed in relief, the panic leaving my body.

"Thank god." I said.

He frowned and faked a sad face. "You wouldn't do that with me?"

"You're so damn cheeky, I swear to god." I laughed as I said it.

I walked over to my phone and checked the time. It's 12:45.

I heard an alarm go off.

I have a football game in an hour.

I started freaking out, running around like a crazy person.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked.

"I have a football game in an hour!" I half said, half screamed.

He jumped up, "I'll get you there."

He ran into the bathroom and started to get ready, pushing his hair up in the front and throwing his shirt and jeans on. He brushed his teeth quickly, and he looked at me "Uniform?"

I silently cursed under my breath. I think it's in the lobby. "It's in the lobby!" I yelled and ran downstairs, him grabbing my phone and his, jogging after me. I took the stairs, which took me ten seconds.

He was right behind me. "Go into one of the bathrooms and get ready, I'm pulling the car up!" He ran outside as I ran to the desk and asked for my bag.

I got it, and ran into a bathroom and changed, rubbing the make-up off my face. I pulled my hair into a perfect pony-tail and ran outside, to see Niall pounding on the steering wheel.

I got in, and as soon as I sat, he asked, "Extra jersey?"

I opened my bag and smiled, grabbing my other jersey out, and throwing it in his lap as he smiled, brightly.

He was watching my game.

He was staying.

For once, I was actually happy.

_____________

(A/N) thanks for the reads! sorry for no uupdates, got my phone taken away.

Love you guys! thanks for being awesome! xx