Chapter 15

Niall's face instantly went into a look of anger.

"You didn't hear anything he said! He was talking shit about a girl that's a friend of mine and he was calling her names, that asshole got was he deserved." He snapped, shouting back into the phone. "You know I would never hit somebody if they didn't do anything."

Niall paced back and forth, sighing loudly and kept talking into the phone. While Niall was on the phone, I was in his kitchen. I was reading through the comments on the video, they honestly weren't too bad.

"Seriously, stop. Don't call me again until tomorrow night. You may be able to pull this bullshit on all of the other guys, but I'm not sticking around to deal with it. So, fuck off." He said into the phone, hanging it up.

I sighed, tweeting to all of my twitter followers, "Please leave Niall alone." and shut my phone off.

Niall walked into the kitchen and slammed his phone down onto the counter. "So, management is pissed. But so am I."

I shrugged, "At least I'd expect you to be."

He rubbed his temples, going to his cabinet and grabbing a glass. He stalked over to his fridge and filled it with water. He put the cup to his lips, taking large gulps and put his glass down on the counter.

"You know it's not your fault." I said.

"I know that, but maybe I shouldn't have fought him in public like that, or given you a bad image myself, I mean, come on, we haven't known each other for that long." He responded, crossing his arms.

I leaned against the island in the middle of his kitchen, looking at him.

"I don't think of you any different then I did before. I mean I do, but not it a bad way."

"What do you mean?" He asked, trying to mask the anxiousness in his voice.

"I mean that you didn't have to defend me, but you did. I think it was very kind and sweet, I am not angry with you. It makes me like you even more, so stop worrying about it. Your fans won't freak, I'll talk to your managers about what actually happened, I got you into this mess, so I'll get you out of it. So please stop worrying about it, I can fix it."

Niall didn't say anything. I then began to panic. Did I say something?

He walked around the island and grabbed my arm, and pulled me into a warm hug, as I tightly wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you." He said, holding me to him.

Our hug was interrupted by a knock on his door. My first thought was that it would be one of Niall's managers, but I knew that no person would be that stupid to show up when someone told them to fuck off.

Niall rolled his eyes, pulling out of his embrace, "It's probably one of my bandmates coming to find out what happened."

"I can make some popcorn if you want."

"Okay, just look for it. We'll be in the living room." Niall responded, going to the door.

I heard a knock again, as he said, "I'm coming, wait a second, jeez."

I laughed quietly to myself, looking in cabinets and popped the popcorn, finding a bowl as the two guys talked in the living room.

I dumped the bag into the bowl, wandering into the living room to find Harry and Niall talking about what had happened.

They instantly stopped talking, both of their gazes falling on me.

"I'm back and I've got popcorn."

Niall chuckled quietly, as Harry smiled grazed his eyes over my body.

"Niall, you haven't introduced me to your friend." Harry said, looking back and forth between him and I.

"This is Mckenzie." Niall responded, smiling up at me.

"Both of you, call me Kenzie." I smiled and sat down in between the two of them.

They both chuckled, instantly plunging their hands into the popcorn bowl sitting on my lap, and shoving it in their mouths.

"So, Niall filled you in on what happened?" I asked, looking over at Harry on my left. I put my feet up on Niall's coffee table, crossing my feet.

"He did, he also told me about his broken nose, but Trevor sounds like an asshole."

"Trust me, he was and still is." I said, eating the popcorn.

Niall laughed and stood up, "Why don't we watch a movie?" He said, Harry and I nodding in approval.

He popped a disc in, "The Breakfast Club. American classic." He walked over to the light switches and turned the lights off, grabbed a large blanket and sat back down.

He covered me with the blanket first and tossed it over Harry and the covered himself with it.

The movie began to play as Harry moved just a little closer. Our thighs were touching, and Niall was on the other side just as close.

I curled up, attempting to get comfortable, as I leaned my head on Niall's shoulder, reaching across Niall for a pillow.

I grabbed the pillow, shifting my body again, tucking the pillow under my head, and looked over at Harry.

He smiled at me and I have him a smile back.

I then looked to Niall. There was something in his eyes.

Sadness? Anger?

Or was it jealousy?

____

WOW OKAY SO THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER! LOVE YOU GUYS!

SHARE THIS BOOK WITH EVERYBODY AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

I cannot tell you how thankful I am for all of you readers.

I really hope you guys love reading this as much as I love writing it and sharing it with you!

Love you guys xx

-caitlyn🙈