Chapter 4: The War Begins

While Amber is tending to Kenya's wounds. Kenya gave Azazel and Thane the order to gather as many warriors that were able to fight at the training grounds. Thane and Blaze trained the warriors day and night preparing them for the war to come.  Meanwhile Kenya had Mystic and Phoenix gather all the pups, apprentices, and elders and protect them at all cost. Kenya had her Best guards with them to help protect them if something bad were to happen. Roxy and Dusty both went with Mystic in Phoenix to help them with their task while Kenya was getting taken care of by Amber. Rone, Dawn and Rieka and their families were sent to a Secret place only Luna Wolves Knew of. While Kenya was getting her pack ready for the war to come.Kenya had Maya and Kona follow the sent trails of Sparrow and Kanika all the way to Red Saints Territory at a safe distance. As Sparrow and Kanika reached the Red Saints territory. Kona and Maya stealthily hopped up in a tree and watched as One of the Red Saints guards named Senya Escorted them to Red Saints Den. Kona Followed them quietly in the trees and listened to every word they said. Sparrow and Kanika watched as The Red Saint walked out his den and sat right in front of them. His dark red eyes studied the two before him. " I Suspect you two have good news for me?" His deep evil tone sent shivers down Sparrow's body " Yes Father we do. Kanika has badly injured Kenya. If we are to attack now while their precious Alpha is weak we could take over the whole pack and leave no survivors Alive!" Red Saint smiled devilishly and looked his son straight in the eyes " I want Kenya to see me rip every little pitiful pack member's neck to shreds right before her very eye. Just like I did to her Father and Mother and Their packs." Red saint swayed his tail as his dark red eyes glimmered " I want her to be well when i come for her pack so i can make her watch me kill every little thing she ever loved right before her very eye" Red Saint looked at Senya " Get my pack ready. We leave at Daybreak. Kenya wont know what hit her" Senya nodded and got the whole pack ready to go at daybreak. Sparrow and Kanika followed Senya to help him gather everything they will need for their journey. As the red saint and the others went on their way. Kona and Maya rushed as fast as they could to tell Kenya everything they heard.  As Kona And Maya reached Kenya's territory. They saw her sitting by Amber both Kona and Maya ran to her. "Alpha We have news of The Red Saint. Red saint said he's gonna make u watch as he rips your pack's throats out one by one right in front of ur eyes. and he said he's on his way at daybreak." Kenya Nodded and sent her best guard to alarm the pack. Kenya sent Kona and Maya to go get some sleep. As Kenya walked down to her den Blaze came running up to her as fast as he could "ALPHA! ALPHA! COME QUICK AZAZEL AND NYKO ARE FIGHTING!" Kenya quickly followed blaze without no hesitation. as Kenya and Blaze neared the fighting Kenya saw Azazel have nyko pinned down to the ground gasping for air. Kenya Quickly tackled Azazel off of nyko and pinned him by the neck. "What The Hell Are You Doing Beta!!" Azazel kicks Kenya in the stomach and pushes her off " That Nigga tried to Fucking Attack Me!!" Azazel growls at Nyko who is laying down gasping for air in a pool of blood. Nyko Weakly got up and looked at Keyna "I. d.didnt. A.Attack. H.Him.!" Azazel snapepd his head quickly towards Nyko "You Did you Damn lier" Azazel Stepped Towards Nyko as Kenya stepped in front of him and growls aggressively at Azazel " Im Your Alpha Beta and I Said To Back Off. I Will Handle it Not You!" Azazel growls bk and tackles Nyko again and pins him by the neck. Nyko tries to get out Azazel gripped but can't. Kenya Grabs Azazel by the back of the neck and pulls him off Nyko and Pins him " I Said Enough Beta!" Azazel yelps and Quickly snaps outta it. Amber rushes to Nyko and patches him up. Then patches Azazel up as Kenya Lets him go. Azazel looks back at Kenya with fear in his eyes as Amber takes him to her medic den. Kenya Shakes her head. and looks at blaze "Get the pack ready for war tomorrow." Blaze nods and gathers all the pack and gets them ready for the upcoming war.