chapter 1. The intro

"He likes you I swear" Michael laughs. "bullshit." I reply still staring at Calum, why is he still talking to Hannah? He seriously shouldn't be wasting his time with that slut. He's way too good for her, she's just a sex toy to all the boys at NYU. Calum whispers something in her ear and she giggles and pulls him in for another one of there long, make out sessions. "If he did like me he wouldn't be making out with Hannah Parks" I say forcing myself to stop staring at them and look back to Michael. He's still grinning at me "Oh yes, he does trust me."

"whatever" I reply sighing checking my phone "oh shit, can you take me back to campus? it's later then i thought and I can't miss another English lesson tomorrow or Mr Mack will kill me." I beg

"Sure, this party sucks anyway can I crash on your floor? I don't think I have enough gas to go back to the flat."

"Only if you're quiet, last time you woke Charlotte up she had a hissy fit at me the next day and wouldn't let me copy her essay." I reply

"I pinki promise" Michael replies giggling at the memory. "just let me tell Calum, someone has to interupt him and Hannah anyway. Go wait in the truck" he says handing me the keys.

without saying anything else I take the keys and make my way through the house to the front where Mikeys car is parked.

"hey Belle" Luke awkwardly says when he sees me

"Hey" I reply quickly without stopping. I always find it super awkward talking to Michaels flatmates, Luke and Ashton, I'm not bad with Calum anymore, he has sat next to me in English and design this past semester and I have starting devolping a little crush on him since I've met him. It Doesn't help he has a thing for Hannah.
I walk along the sidewalk until I see Michaels bright red truck. I was about to unlock the drivers seat until I realised that Mikey would rather fuck a cat than let me drive, I giggle at the thought Michael trying to fuck a cat, until I hear a familiar voice.

"whats so funny Isabelle?"

I turn around to see Calum staring at me up and down.

"um.. nothing, oh and I prefer Belle" I reply

"but I prefer isabelle" he smirks

I giggle nervously not knowing what to do

"Is Mikey dropping you back to campus?" he asks, noticing the truck.

I nod

"make sure you don't forget to give him a goodnight kiss, I know I'd love one" Calum bites his lip
"well seeya in English tomorrow, goodnight Isabelle"

"seeya Calum"

" I say in shock.

Did he just say what I think he said? Fuck he's good. I get in the truck and go on instagram while waiting for Mikey to come back, with that jumpy feeling in my stomach were it feels like i've been punched and kissed at the same time, boy he's such a tease.

"Sorry I took so long" said Mikey jumping in the drivers seat giving me a fright. "When I turned back to tell Calum him and Hannah were gone, I think he got lucky tonight, They must of gone to one of the rooms upstairs."

That feeling in my stomach leaves me.

"Maybe" I reply as Mikey starts the truck and starts to drive.

"I'm sorry Belle, I know you like him , but you deserve way more than him trust me, i live with him he'll move on to someone else with in a week. Besides, there's plenty of fish in the sea" said Michael

"Thanks Mikey, so how are the other boys going with there girls?" I ask changing the subject.

"Oh Ashton and Emma are going good, they've been together for just over a year now, so he's had the longest relationship out of all of us, and Luke doesn't even try to get a girlfriend, uni's way more important to him which is fine I guess" Mikey carries on until we get to my room on campus.

"shhhhh" I hush at him when I start opening the door.

"Okay okay" he whispers.

as we enter the small dorm we start to hear my dorm mate Charlotte snore. Michael starts to giggle.

"Micheal Clifford, if you don't shut up I will punch you in the face" I whisper-yell.

He raises his hands in a surrendering motion, I roll my eyes and crash ontop of my bed, pointing in the direction of the couch for Michael.

"no way Belle" he whispers jumping on my bed aswell.

"Mikeyyyyyy" I start to moan

"Belllleyyyyyy" he inturrups.

"I hate you, you know that aye?" I say sungling into him.

"love you too belle" he replies falling asleep with that stupid smirk on his face.

I roll over and try to fall asleep, ignoring Charlottes and Michaels snores.