chapter 2.

I woke up with a bad headache, which didn't help me when it came to getting up from Mikeys arm lock without waking him or Charlotte up. I slowly grabbed clothes from my dresser and decide to get changed for the day in the campus bathroom so I don't wake them up. I close my door as quietly as I can and start walking down the hall, picking up the paice as I realised I was still in last night clothes and makeup, geez where the fuck are the bathrooms in this place?

"Hey belle, loving the new look" Hannah stops me, biting her lip to cover up the giggle.

shit.

"thanks so much Hannah, means a lot from someone who's on there walk of shame looking like that" I reply looking at her up and down.

"whatever Belle, I'll cut to the point" she says still smirking "Please stay away from my boyfriend, Calum and I have had a thng for each other since high school and I really don't need some slut taking him away from me."

"Boyfriend? I didn't realise that sleeping with someone more than once suddenly meant boyfriend?" I reply

"excuse me? me and Calu-"

"I really gotta run Hannah, plesure talking to you, but i wouldn't wanna make you late for your next abortion appointment." I say quickly interupting her before excusing myself and walking away as fast as I can until I see a familar ladies room. 

scrubbing my face and pulling on my shirt as fast as I can as my first class of the day starts in less than ten minutes. I start to brush my hair, I hate my hair. It's long and brown, when me and Mikey were younger we use to get streaks of bright greens and reds and we would just laugh about it, our parents were descusted by our hair and mum forced me to dye it back straight away which sucked because Mikey got to keep his. 

I dump my clothes in my bag and start making my way to Classics class and arrive just as the bell goes and start my way to the back of the room sitting at the very back, half way throught the lesson Mikey still hasn't showed up so I start doodling on the back of my paper and I find myself writing out my name ' Mrs Isabelle Hood' over and over again. A loung bang of doors slam shut and I look up and see Calum apologies to Mr Mack and make his way up the stairs and to my surprise, takes the seat next to me. 

"I...I  didn't know you took this class" I mutter quietly to him.

" Oh, I don't" he replies, not bothering to keep his voice down.

"shut up, we'll get in trouble if we talk" I hiss at him.

"WHAT?!" Calum replies purposly really loudly so some of the people infront of us turn around. 

"Mr Hood, Miss Lerman, care to enlighten us about your conversations?"

"no sir" I reply quickly 

"We were talking about how we think if you shaved your berd we would really see your true little boy self"  Calum answers with no expression in his tone, making some people in the class laugh.

"Detention, both of you you will miss your second lesson and spend the whole time scraping the gum from underneath the desk" replies Mr Mack, cleary uninterested in Calums response before carrying on with the lesson.

"what he fuck was that for?" I whispered.

"I don't know, just felt like it I guess" he Shrugs.

I roll my eyes and turn my paper round and start taking notes.

"why did you come to this lesson if this isn't even your class?" i ask him.

"well I get to spend 2 hours with you don't I?" he replies smugly, staring at me.

 I look at the bored to try stop my checks from going bright red, but he doesn't stop staring.

when the bell goes, we're handed 2 rusty scrapers and a bin between us and when everyone in the class leaves, I get under a desk, Calum doesn't move.

"are you going to help?" i ask him.

"I need to read your notes first, I didn't write any" he replies grabbing my peice of paper as I start scraping gum off the first desk. 

"Mrs Isabelle Hood?" Calum says looking at the name I put on the top of the peice of paper.

shit

" I kinda like the way that sounds, Mr and Mrs Hood, Calum and Isabelle Hood. Got a nice right to it, donchya think? he says teasing me.

I ignore him. 

"Well, this gum isn't going to do its self?" He says picking up the second scraper.

"How's Hannah?" I ask bravely "I don't think she would approve of you being here and flirting with me"

Calum smirks "flirting? didn't think you were into me Isabelle"

"Wasnt my question" I continue, avoiding the subject

"Hannah's same old hannah. Clingy, texting me all the time, I hear that she's been telling people were dating. I mean shit we've only hooked up like twice" he replies.

"She will be crushed when she finds that out" I tell him.

"I wouldn't sweat it, she knows I don't do relationships anyway"

"I didn't know that" I say, not really knowing what else to say.

"Didnt think you would care" he says looking at me, his tone dropping.

The bell goes and he walks out of he classroom, dropping the scrapper on his way out. I grab my bag and go after him not wanting to end our Conversation there, but when I walk out he's already lost in a sea of campus life and a give up and make my way to my to history class. Luckily by the time I get there Mikeys already there and saved me a seat next to him at the back.

"Hey where were you this morning? You missed out on English" I ask

"I had to apologize to Charlotte for waking her up" he answers smirking.

"And that took an hour?"

"Multiple times" he replies. He pulls up his shirt and there are several hickeys up his torso.

"Yea, I thought you looked freshly fucked, so you and Charlotte?" I giggle.

"Nah, I mean she's really hot and has the nicest boobs, but there's nothing that interesting about her" Mikey replies.

"If you get her knocked up she would be interesting" I smirk.

"She's just a Fuck buddie for now, do you want to come over tonight?"

"Yup, I'll get the takeaway you get the movie" I say.

"Sound like a plan" he replies "wear something sexy, i'm pretty sure Calums home tonight." 

        Well this should be fun I think to myself.

___________________________________________________________
sorry about the short chapter, needed to end it somewhere. Happy reading!