Chapter 4

Alison POV

*after 2 days*

I tried everything to win. I laid naked on the bed. I went out of the bathroom without clothes. I walked trough the house only wearing boxer short and bra. But the only thing i get is a weak smile from her. I dont know what to do. And she didnt try to make me touch her. And god i know i want her. I hope she will give in because im going to try everything.

Emily POV

I knew alison tried so hard to win. But she was so hard into this game that she forgot i had my period. So i wasnt in the mood. Day for day she laid next to me naked. She came out of the bathroom and everytime i looked at her she dropped the towel. It was hard but i could resist. We have never done it when one of us has period.

Aria POV

It was akward at home. Ali was really sad that emily doesnt do anything. I dont know how emily does this because she is obsessed with touching ali. For days ali ran through the house just wearing boxer short and bra. I have to say she looked hot. We all could say she want to have emily because she put make up on and tried to look as more beautiful as always.

But emily just did things like before like she wasnt interested in ali. Hanna spencer and i laughed at the looks of ali.

Nobody POV

spencer and ali were cooking while aria was at ezras apartment and emily and hanna were watching tv.

Hanna POV

Emily and i were laying on the ckuch watching tv. I watched emily and knew she wanted to cuddle.

Conversation:

Emily-E

Hanna-H

H: come here em. I can see you want to cuddle.

Em got over to me. She laid her head on my shoulder and i put my hands around her.

E: thanks han

H: you re welcome little monkey

E: little monkey? Where does that come from?

H: you can move as fast than a monkey you know

E: hanna we said we arent going to bring that uo

H: yes but i can remember it clearly. Damn ali can be happy to have such a bed buddy like you.

E: han please. I dont want the other to hear.

H: okay right. But how can you resist ali? I-i mean you love touching her..its much more than love but that doesnt matter.

E: so han you really wanna know, hu?

H: yes please

E: period.

H: what?

E: im not in the mood because of my period.

H: are you serious? Why didnt you tell me? I will lost 30$ you bitch.

E: what?

H: i bet with the other girls who is going to win. Only spencer said you re going to win. And i gonna lose my money.

Emily starts laughing: thats not my problem han

H: i know you cant get away from her. But if i were ali..i mean you know..you re good.

E: stop it han. Now!

I wanted to say something but the other came in. I saw ali was watching us because we were cuddling.