Chapter 13

Emily POV

I slowly woke up. When i opened my eyes i realized alis hair was all over my face. Ali woke up when i brushed her hair out of my face.

Emily: sorry baby i didnt mean to wake you.

Ali: its okay baby. Can we have breakfast? I really need some coffee right now.

Emily: you hate coffee.

Ali: not now. Today is our day so i want to be able to think normal.

Emily: then let's go love.

She kissed me and we got up.

Ali: wow my legs are so weak i wanna know how hannas legs feel.

Emily: we have to wait till shes awake so.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast after we put on some clothes. (Panties and overzised tshirt). Nobody else was awake.

Ali: so what are we doing today?

Emily: i have planned it all. But its a surprise.

Ali: ugh em you know i hate surprises.

Emily: you will love it.

We talked a little bit more. I was nervous because today i want to take the next stap in alis and my relationship.

We heard footsteps. Then we saw hanna.

Hanna: i dont feel my legs guys.

Emily: so it wasnt worth it?

Hanna: it totally was. And i called caleb and he will come here because i miss him and he miss me too so.

Emily: im happy for you han.

Ali: me too. When will he come?

Hanna: in two days. Where is spencer? She's the first who is awake.

Ali: probably with aria.

I just smirked because i can totally remember the two of them yesterday.

Hanna: do you think they are a thing? I mean they look at each other like you look at em and they broke of with ezra and toby.

Ali: i would be happy for them.

Hanna: i love how you changed ali. I mean long time ago you were mean and now..you can't even compare it.

Ali: thanks han.

Sparia came in the room holding hands with a big grin.

Hanna: i knew it! I totally knew it!

Spencer: what?

Hanna: you two are a thing now?

Aria: oh uh..

Spencer: we wanted to tell you now but yes. We are together for three weeks now.

Ali: for three weeks? Why didnt you tell us? You know we support you.

Aria: well..we didnt know. I mean we are best friends and know we are dating thats another thing.

Ali: im sorry aria but can you remember that emily and i were the same? And we are best friends too. And we are dating. And i love the way it is now.

Spencer: thank you guys. But emily you didnt say anything? Whats up?

I stood quiet because i was thinking. What should i say tonight? Is she ready? What would she say?