Eyeless Jack

How Not To Survive Eyeless Jack

So you just watched The Ring and now your tired. You walk up to your bedroom and lay on your bed, falling asleep without changing into your Pyjama's. You hear noises but think nothing of it so you go back to bed. You smell something and hear louder noises making you slowly sit up. You rub your eyes and you decided to investigate. How smart.

You stand up from your bed but your pushed back down. Your eyes widen when you see presumably a man with a black hoodie and a dark blue mask. But what caught your attention the most was that he had no eyes, and the worst thing was, was that he had this gross black ooze seeping from them. Let's say your a black belt in karate so you punch him in the 'face' and reach for your belt. You whip him and become cautious when you can't see him anymore. You hear wind and turn around to see your window is open. He must've gone. Hmmm.

You close it and head back over to your bed.

"Eyeless Jack won't eat my kidney's," you mumble before going back to sleep as if nothing happened.

-Time Skip-

The next evening, you hear the same noises but don't care because last night, that man looked unarmed. So you continue to sleep.

In the morning, you wake up and smile but you feel like somethings missing. Damn right somethings misisng. Anyways, you shrug it off and walk downstairs where your family is sitting at the table, eating food.

"Hon, your food is in the microwave," your parents, P/N and P/N say. You nod and get whatever you have for breakfast out of the microwave. You open the fridge and because you are Y/H (your height), you can't reach the top shelf which has the drinks on it.

Your mother let out a shriek, earning your attention. She looked at your mid-section with horror. You look down and see nothing but then you see blood dripping leaking from you. This alarms you so you slowly lift up your pyjama top expecting the worse, which is what you got.

You screamed, horror painted on your face. On your side, is a large gash, where your left kidney is. You begin to feel light headed and soon blacked out.

-Time Skip-

"Is she gonna be okay?" Your eyes flutter open as you see your father and mother speaking to what looks like a doctor.

"Yes she's fine, but she's missing one of her kidney's. She will live, as long as she doesn't lose another," the doctor explains.

My kidney? You thought. I lost a kidney?

"How did she loose her kidney sir?" Your father asks.

"I'm not sure, but it was torn out by some sort of surgery knife," the doctor turns to look at you. He gives you a warm smile before turning back to your parents.

You then remember that jerk with the blue mask.

Looking out of the window, you see a dark figure in the distance and you scowl. It's him. Eyeless Jack. That idiot with no eyes who took your kidney's.

-Time Skip-

Your on your laptop or computer and you decided to search up Eyeless Jack. In Google, your type 'Eyeless' and 'Eyeless Jack' is one of the suggestions. You click on it and see a picture... A real life picture of him. It seems as if he was staring into your soul even though he had no eye's.

"Eyeless Jack..." You mumble under your breath. You turn around and see him, staring right at you with a tilted head.

"I sense your fear... It tastes almost as good as your kidney's," his voice sounded robotic, it was deep with a slight echo.

"Y-You ate my-my kidney's?" You stuttered, your breath hitched in you throat as you felt a cold metal object on the right side of your mid-section. He didn't answer. But the last thing you felt was a sharp pain in your right side and something being yanked out of you, before...

___________________

How To Survive Eyeless Jack

You finished watching The Ring and now you're tired. You fall asleep and hear strange noises. You look up and see a man is a dark blue mask with no eyes staring back at you. Your eyes widen. He had a surgery knife in his hand so you used your brain and knew he'd wanted to disect you because he's Eyeless Jack. Gross. Anyways, you pushed him away and bashed his head with something. While he was knocked out, you quickly made a replica of your Kidney. You went downstairs and got ketchup. You squeezed it on your stomach and where your vital organs were and all over your bed. You heard him groan and you heard shuffling so you laid down, shut your eyes and looked passed out.

You heard him chuckle darkly and felt the organ disappear but you were too scared to open your eyes. You heard the window shut but still didn't open your eyes.

In the morning, you scrambled out of bed and stared at it. You looked at yourself and let out a relieved sigh when you saw he didn't cut you open. But the fake kidney was gone.

-Time Skip-

Before you go to sleep, you pour ketchup all over your bed and on your pyjama's and get your fake right kidney. You get a piece of paper and write.

'Dear Eyeless Jack,

I see you wanted my kidney's.. Well here you go.

-Y/N'

You place the ketchup-covered fake kidney next to it and mess up your H/L H/C locks before shutting your E/C eyes and pretending to be dead.

Eyeless Jack came and took the kidney, smiling down at you. He left through the window and you opened your eyes. Now he will never bother you again because he's taken your kidney's.