Jane The Killer

Wow, I haven't updated in two weeks... Sorry :s

I believe this'll work on both Jane Da Killarz, yes both, in case you didn't know - and if you did skip this - there are two Jane The Killers, Jane Richardson and Jane Arkensaw, one was burned by Jeff and one is a lesbian, that should be enough info if not then the real Jane (Jane Richardson) was made by MrAngryDog on dA (DeviantArt) the other, I have no idea who made her.

Let's roll (Media)

How Not To Survive Jane The Killer

"Ugh, I hope Jane kicks Jeff's ass!" Your friend groaned.

"As long as I'm not murdered, I don't give a fig," your other friend shrugged.

"Jane beat Jeff? Ha! Yeah right! Jeff is awesome and can never be beat!" You protested (*cough* rabid fangirl *cough*)

-Time Skip-

You were walking home and heard someone call your name but ignored it since well, whynaut. You entered your house and blah blah. Then your parents went out and you watched the Adventure Time because whynaut. There was a knock on your door and you opened it without asking who's there.

"Oh hi, you are?" You looked at the woman strangely then your E/C eyes widened. You shut the door only to be stopped by Jane's heel. You made a run for it upstairs instead of the back door because, common sense right? You looked over your shoulder which was a bad idea because you went tumbling.

"Jeff will s-save me," you breathed out.

"Y/N," she whispered, her voice was hoarse.

"What?" You spat annoyed, looking up at her as you where lying on the floor.

"Don't go you sleep.. You won't wake up."

How To Survive Jane The Killer

  "Jane is gonna kick Jeff's ass!" F/N stated, confident.

"No! Jeff will beat that little whore! Isn't it Y/N," your other friend growled.

"Why are we talking about serial killers?" You raised your eyebrow. "Later."

-Time Skip-

You looked on Google and it appears Jane's victims are normally Jeff fangirls who try to insult her or Mary (her Gf). You decide the smart thing to do would be to not be an obnoxious little dog and see things from Jan'e s point of view instead of siding with a maniac who'd burn you for fun.

You walk home with your other friend seeing as she's an obnxious fangirl so if Jane comes at you, you'll sacrafice your friend. You hear heels behind you and begin to run, leaving your other friend behind. Now all you need are is a fake beard, sunglasses and a Mexican passport and you're free.

Moral of this story: Don't be an obnxious fangirl or else Jane will shove her knife where no knife should ever be, unless you're somesort of weird human thingy-ma-jig.

Sorry for the short update but I couldn't think of anything and I haven't updated in two weeks and a day.