chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ana pov

Looking at my watch, waiting for Edward to start proceeding in reading my dads will.

"Right let us begin with miss  Anastasia Yongsun Fernandez  you will receive the Fernandez group of companies at the age of 23 before then your duty is to attend Seoul high school and Harvard university. All your fees will be paid with the education funds he saved up for you. The mansions in AthensGreece, Spain and Manhattan,  Mr Alessandro Fernandez is obligated to personally tend to the mansions till miss Anastasia Yongsun returns to the USA. That's all, any disagreements?

Everyone at this point started protesting. Most noise coming from uncle Marco complaining about being the eldest and not getting anything from the youngest Fernandez's will. I smirk knowing every one of my so called family is getting nothing from my dads hard earned living.

Edward in the mist of chaos picked up his file and left the room. Then I stood up, picking my bag up and leaving the rest screaming each others heads off. When I get to the elevator pressing ground floor button. Walking through the lobby after exiting the elevator. The paparazzi was already trying to get through security.

The receptionist ran from her desk to me "Miss Fernandez I advise you to use the back door the reporter's dont want to leave..." she was interrupted by another guard running up to her and saying "Ma'am the back door has also been blocked by reporters!" He said panting heavily.

I could see the annoyance radiating off her. "I am sorry miss Fernandez but it is basically impossible for you to leave the building at the moment." She said disappointed to be letting me down.

"No worries." I said showing her I'm not disappointed or upset. I opened my bag and grabbed my black cap and mask  putting it on. I asked " Is my driver outside?"
"Yes ma'am." She replied.

Adjusting my cap and face mask, I headed  for the glass doors

Adjusting my cap and face mask, I headed  for the glass doors. Opening it and being greeted with bright flashes and mics being pushed in my face. Reporters throwing insensible questions at me.
"Miss Fernandez is it true you killed your father?"
"Miss Fernandez, how will you solve your father debts?"
"Miss Fernandez what's in the future for FSC?"

I spot my car and quickly fight my way through the crowd
Getting in I said to my driver "Mike take me to my apartment."

10 minutes later

After being dropped off at my apartment and opening the door at the fifth try. I went in and instantly started packing up my stuff. While packing my stuff in my room, I came across a old photo album, of all the happy days. With mum, dad and Noona. My biggest role model stood with the younger versions of my parents and me as an infant. She was wearing her signature floral dress. My parents looked much youthful and in love before all the conflict. Wishing to go back to the simple days. I didn't even realise I was crying till I saw my tears fall on the photo.

"Why am I crying for something that's long gone. I need to get this done if I want to be out of here by Friday." I say wiping my tears, closing the album and putting it in the box and continued my mission to pack up.

************************************