chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ana pov

3 weeks later

Why do doors hate me?

First it's the door in my Manhattan apartment now it's this suburban neighborhood flat that reminds me a lot of the house my mother inherited from her mother in Korea.

Argh!

This was my last box to put in the apartment, sadly once again forgetting my keys and going downstairs, courtesy of the wind to blowing my door shut. Beginning to feel the strain in my arms I put the box down. I looked around the hallway to see if anyone was around to witness what I was about to do.

I moved backwards and lifted my leg kicking open the door, it made a loud thud and  I'm sure most people on this floor would have heard it. Pieces of wood scattered the floor. Great I guess now I have to fix the door .

Its poor quality anyway.

I picked up my box and walked in. Placing it with the other boxes in the living room. Heading to the kitchen, I dusted my red sweater and adjusted my shorts

Grabbing a bottle of water, my keys and headed out not worrying about the door.
Looking around the building especially the corners which were good hiding spots. I looked closely at the corner noticing the camera in the bush.

Reporters

It seems like they will never leave me alone forever following me, always looking for their next drama scope or story. They first stalked me to my supposed apartment at gangnam now here. They really like pushing their boundaries.

Closing the car door, I headed straight for the reporter. Grabbing the camera in the bush, a woman stood up from the bush. Her clothes and hair to bright for her own liking especially in the case of stalking someone and here I thought stealth and invisibility was key. She looked like the sun on earth, turning away from her for a moment she took out her microphone and shoved it into my face.

"Miss Fernandez is it true that you might have murdered your father"? She asks

Stepping back I looked straight into her eyes

"Miss Brightly colored woman you will be charged with public harassment, invasion of privacy and a disgrace to fashion , so with all due respect, will you please leave this place before I call the cops on you for stalking me here from America."

She looked stunned by my words and allegations I put on her. She has been the bitch who followed me all over the place, from the airport, to gangnam and now here. I bet she's a newbie otherwise she wouldn't have been so stupid to keep following and her ridiculous choice in clothes.

"You do know I have seen you following me from the airport?"  I pointed out

"If only your supposed stalking clothes didn't betray you I wouldn't have been so alert and go on with my business."

I opened the memory card slot took it out and threw the camera on the floor and went back to my car,driving out of the parking,just driving aimlessly.

I came to a stop at the food court and went in ordering something to eat. Sitting far end of the court needing my space.

While slipping my sleeves up, Justin's initials stood out on my wrist, perfect mix of italics and cursive.
I can vividly remember what he did in the girls restroom, not caring about who was gonna enter going on with what he was doing with claire. I was expecting it would happen someday where he would let his temptation conquer his mind. She was the IT girl of our school, the dream girl, wearing skirts so short you could almost see her ass and her high heels making her look like a flippin giraffe and her most favorite thing was teasing all the guys in the school, the single ones , the taken ones even the teachers sometimes. She was eying Justin for a long time.