Bro time

Max:
It was Saturday morning and I was so bored. I wonder why Sam hasn't answered any of my messages and he always replies fast. He hasn't answered me and I texted him yesterday. I texted him this morning asking if everything was ok and he said he was gonna come over in the afternoon to explain everything. So I got out of bed and called Alex for a little bit I asked her what she thought about it.

Alex:
Max called me in the morning and ofc I responded to the call. I have a crush on him and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. Anyways he asked me if everything will be ok and I said yes I'm sure he has a good reason to not answer. And ik they're best friends so he had to trust Sam. We talked on the phone for a bit. Max was being so silly and he so adorable. We talked for at least 3 hours. Then he had to go so I said bye baby and he winked and ended the call.

Max:
I swear Alex always knows how to make me happy. I'm so lucky to have her. It's just hard since she doesn't live in the North Carolina.

Later that day

Samuel:
I knocked on the door to Maxes house. He opened the door and I gave him a hug ofc yk bromance. We went to his room and played some video games and ate junk food as we usually do then he asked me what happened. I told him about the date I had with Ava. I told him everything and I apologized that I didn't answer. He seemed pretty supportive and happy for me.

Max:
Sam knocked on the door and we headed upstairs. I got some snacks and we started playing some video games. He explained to me what happened and he apologized for not telling me in advanced. I was happy for him but a little crushed. Sam is literally a brother to me and I hope Ava doesn't come in the way. Ava is really nice and all but in Sams last relationship his gf didn't let him talk to me or hang out with me. It was the worst thing ever I just don't want to relive that. I smiled even tho I had all these thoughts running through my head.
Sam:
I told Max that I hope this doesn't come in the way between us if I do eventually start dating Ava. And he said it's not a problem that things will stay the same.

Max:
Let's hope Ava is different it would hurt me to see Sam heart broken again.

Author-
Short chapter I'll update later tonight :)