Before winter break

Max:
I was super pumped that winter break was going to start. We had a week and a half off so plenty of time for me to chill. I was on ft with Alex telling her all about it.

Alex:
Well since we're officially dating I have a little surprise for you!

Max:
What is it?

Alex:
Well for break I'm coming to North Carolina my parents are letting me stay but only 3 days and I've been planning this with your parents and they are super excited.

Max:
Omg that's amazing I cannot wait I can finally see my beautiful girlfriend.

Alex:
I know I've never felt happier well i'm gonna go to bed now tmr is Friday so I gotta get ready for school and packing and stuff.

Max:
Goodnight my sweet angel

Alex:
Goodnight Max

Skip to Friday afternoon

Ava:
Me and Sam were at my house hanging in my living room cuddling. I was sad since he was gonna go to California for break to visit some family. Do you really have to go?

Sam:
Yes my parents are making me besides I can't stay by myself and i'm really bummed I won't  be able to spend break with you.

Ava:
I looked at him and we kissed. He held my hand. My hands were cold but his hands were warm which felt nice. I looked at him and hugged him.

*knock* *knock*

Ava:
I got up and opened the door. It was Max finally you're here after 100 years.

Max:
Sorry I was busy but i'm here now. Where's Sam?

Sam:
I'm over here.

Max:
I'm so sad you're leaving my break is going to be so boring without you. But I do have some good news Alex is coming here for break. She's only staying for 3 days tho which kinda sucks but it's better then nothing.

Sam:
That's cool your dream is finally coming true.

Ava:
I'm so happy for you I can't wait to meet her I'm sure she's amazing.

The three of us hung out for a while till Sam had to go. We walked to the door together.
I am going to miss you. If you need anything you can always call me or text me.

Sam:
I kissed her on the forehead. You'll be on my mind the whole time I'm there.

Max:
I'm gonna walk Sam outside to his car then head home. Bye Ava see you later.

Ava:
Bye guys. I felt myself tremble. Damn am I really that hurt that Sam is leaving. I went upstairs to my room and started to soft cry. I grabbed my blankets and soon enough I fell asleep...

Author-
I was writing this chapter then half of it didn't get saved so it probably sucks. I felt really discouraged to rewrite it again but I did it LOL.