Crush?

Ava:
It was Tuesday morning and I wasn't prepared to go to school again. One day was enough for me but I have to go to school if I want make some friends. I looked in my closet and put on a pair of mom jeans and a white tank top with a beige scrunchie that had flowers on it. I slipped my white vanz on and tied my shoes. Here goes nothing. Once I arrived to school I said hi to max and he asked me how my first day went. I told him it was pretty decent and that hopefully I'll get to talk to some ppl today.

Max:
It was Tuesday morning and the week felt so slow. I honestly didn't even feel like going to school but I promised Samuel that I'd go grab some pizza with him after school. I rolled out of bed and got dressed. I wore a light blue vineyard vines shirt with some khakis. Eh good enough. I headed to my first class of the day. I saw Ava and asked her how her first day went. She said it was decent. I kinda feel bad since she doesn't have any friends yet. I invited her to come with me and Samuel to eat pizza after school. She said yes so it'll be a fun little adventure.

Ava:
It's only first period and my day has been going good so far. Max invited me to go out to eat with him and his friend after school. I'm so excited I actually get to go out with some friends. Well I hope we all become friends at least.

Samuel:
I was heading to bio and I bumped into this girl. It was all my fault I wasn't looking ahead. She said her name is Ava and I told her my name was Samuel. She's really pretty I haven't seen her around.

Ava:
I was walking to my bio class when I bumped into someone my books fell and he helped me pick them up. He said he was sorry and asked me what my name was. I said Ava and he said his name is Samuel. I asked him if he was friends with Max and he said he is. I told him about going out to eat after school and he said yea it's cool that I can come. He said he had to head to bio and it turns out we're in the same class. I told him I was new and he said he'd show me around if I needed help. He had some really nice blue eyes and his hair was silky brown. He was adorable.

Samuel:
I'm glad I have bio with Ava that means I can get to know her better. She's really nice. Once class was over I told her I'd see her after school. I had gym class with Max and I told him about what happened. He was happy we got along so later it wouldn't be awkward.

Max:
Well I'm glad Samuel got to know Ava. What a coincidence. At least it won't be awkward later when we all hang out together.