3. Snow

The snowy day finally stop. But the street is full of white delicate snow. In the dorm of I7, some of them still asleep in their room.

"Nii-san, should I wake Nanase-san and Rokuya-san?" The raven head, Iori ask the orange head, Mitsuki the older brother in Izumi family.

Mitsuki turns his head from the kitchen and answers him. "If you can please wake them up ~"

Yamato, the oldest member of I7, is on the sofa while watching the recent news on the television. He keeps changing the channel when it times for adds.

"Sou... Do you have any recommendation?" The green head member asks the most menacing member.

But, to answer this question, the purple head can only ask him back. "Recommendation for?"

While switching the channel again, the green head replies back to the purple head. "For how to make Riku answer our question yesterday..."

When that is being replied, the living room becomes silent. No one said anything as the atmosphere will turn sharp as a knife if you push anything.

As in cue, Iori comes down the stairs with Riku in front of him. The redhead smiling happily while he glancing around the room. Iori behind him while holding his ridden cheek.

"Iori, why are your face-" before he can say anymore, the raven head cut his older brother off. "There's nothing to worry about it!"

With happiness and ignore the sharp atmosphere before, Riku answer the question for the redhead. "I-I hug him... And he embarrassed!"*

"Nanase-san!" The raven head shouts with embarrassment. While the ruckus happens, the blond head finally comes down from his room. He's carrying a pillow of Magical Cocona he loves.

"Oi! Don't bring any pillow to the living room!" Mitsuki shouts in anger towards the blond head. Leaving the kitchen empty as all the food is ready, he runs after the running blond.

"What's... So noisy about...?" The blue head finally comes down. Tamaki didn't care about the running duo but sit beside Yamato after take out his pudding from the fridge.

"Tamaki-kun! Don't eat pudding first thing in the morning!" Sogo shouts to the blue head while shook his shoulder.

Riku from the stairs can only watch the scene with a "what the hell happened?" face. Even the raven head behind him can only let out a sigh while seeing the scene. Glad that this cene is normal with them every day and now he's numb with it.

Iori just hopes that none of the fellow idol group will come to their dorm. Heck, why would they come first thing in the morning when they still need to eat and maybe they have work to work on?

Ding, Dong!

As if it was a bad omen, the dorm being knock-on. And all of them fall to silent. No one knows who behind it but they have a feeling to not open it.

But Riku still in his happy mode, he runs for the door. "Wait! Nanase-san--" but it all has been done. The redhead opens the door while smiling to who on the other side of the door.

"Oh! Yes, yes. Please come in." The redhead said as if the person on the other side asks him a question.

"Well... It's weird for not the Izumi Mitsuki to open the door but Riku." The knows who is the owner of the voice. Its Riku twin offer brother, Tenn!

Along with the rosy pink hair, the other members of Trigger come along with him. While Riku happily chatting with his brother, the two other members look at the scene in front of them.

"Umm... Are we supposed not to come on this early?" The silver head asks with an awkward smile. Well, who can foresee the Trigger members will come into their dorm.