Extra: Snow

"My, my. What do we have here? A bunch of humans watching this extra chapter, thinking that the author will let you read? How funny."

A dark figure with a smile said while laughing in the dark. The same place as when Riku falls into the darkness. The place people call the "bridge".

"Indeed, now you and I both in this so-called a bridge. But maybe you're not, as your screen may be white. If your screen black, then welcome to the "bridge"."

The dark figure hopping around like a rabbit. The figure finally smiles while showing a stick with the red colour of blood.

"Me? You can call me the devil. I grant the wish of foolish human and as a price, I take their soul."

The devil waves the red colour stick around and changes it to soft pink. The devil happily singing the song of Destiny by TRIGGER.

"Why are you still here? Oh! Do you think you can get good news? No way!"

The devil continues to sing the song as he waves the stick.

"Oh! But the author has informed me, the next short story will upload it's the first chapter tomorrow?"

The devil running around the place. This time, every step he takes, the colour of the idol appears.

"How about you leave this chapter be and just vote? How about the whole chapter too?"

Thump!

The stick fell to the ground and broke. The devil slumps down and cries towards the now gone stick he loves.

"Ignore the author words! Just leave already! Take this news for granted and leave me alone!"

The stick being lift up and the devil wave it again. The stick light up again but it dimp down.

The devil put his hand inside his jacket and he pulls out another two sticks.

"Yeah! ... Leave! The next short story will be named, "I7: Sakura" take that and leave!!!"

The devil turns around and waves his hand holding the sticks. He happily waves it and singing Monster Generation on Riku's part only.

"I gave you the news right?! Leave!"

...

"Whatever! I just block it!"

END