4. Snow

"Five years ago... Our family died on a family suicide."

That statement not only give him a shock and fear his eyes shine but also anger. Why would he be angry? Why? Shouldn't he feel sad and depressed?

That time when the redhead thought all come around, he reaches a conclusion. Its because his family name is not Nanase. Its Kujou.

How can he be so stupid to not realise this fact sooner? "Tenn-nii?" Riku called to the rosy pink head. The other, grab the redhead's shoulder and shake it.

"Riku! Tell me more about it!"

When those words being lingered around in the redhead's mind, he can't stop thinking about the last thing his mother said to him.

"Please tell him that, Riku."

The redhead closes his eyes and finally, he opens them again. Those innocent and cute eyes no longer in sight but it changes to those fearless monster.

"Tenn-nii, please listen to me this one time. We always love you, from the bottom of our heart. You've always been a hero for us, protecting us. We love you and this heart has nothing else in this world except you, our beloved, Tenn. That is... Our mother last wishes."

The redhead closes his eyes again and those innocent eyes come back alive. But one light has gone and it makes the redhead eyes even sadder than before.

Tenn takes his hand back from the redhead's shoulder. He eyeing the redhead with sadness and this time he hugs the redhead close and tight.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry... For leaving you behind... Alone."

The redhead smile and he push the rosy pink head back to his position. "Tenn-nii, we have a job to do, right?" They both smiling happily and they nodded their head. They open the door and this time they met with the raven head, Iori.

"Done drama?" The raven head asks them both sharp. Even though in his heart, he actually feels relieved the twin finally can sort it out together.

The rosy pink head gives his professionalism grace and this time it's like a lightning shock everything around them both. Though, Riku didn't feel anything because he didn't want to involve himself in such a troublesome matter.

***

They at the stage... The fans around them give a happy smile and shouting their name while waving those colour stick. Riku sees the other member at the back of the seat waving their respecting colour while having their other hand with either Riku or Iori colour.

Wait... Even TRIGGER and Re:Vale?! Both of the group even have the same thing on their hand but this time TR with Tenn colour while only Re:Vale with none of their colour.

Respective as ever their senpai is. Riku can't feel more grateful to them. They started to dance when the music is around and sing together.

It's only the music and their dance is on the stage. With the fans cheering and the lightning, the stage feels like heaven and Riku feel he can even fly at the moment.

A few stage and music did, now three of them sitting on the couch to have a small talk with the host before having the last stage together.

(Warning! Real stuff happening around here.)

"Riku-san, can I ask a few questions regarding the last photoshoot with TRIGGER?"

"Isn't that the point of this talk?" Riku retort back with a huge smile on his face.

"Haha, okay then. I wanted to ask, how can you pull off such a good atmosphere even though your original theme is ignorance?"

Riku smiled and this time he put both his hand like a professional. He closes his eyes and this time around, he pulls out a little note on the small table on the front of him.