1. Snow

"Riku, I'm sorry."

That only word, break him to thousand pieces. Riku can't stand all this problem anymore and tried to reach his brother whom he loves so much.

"Tenn-nii!"

He cries. Tears fall down to his cheek as he runs towards the now running car on the road. Every time he called out his brother name, the car only when far away again.

Eventually, Riku falls down. He cannot run anymore with his condition. That is when the snow starts to fall. He watches as the snow slowly falls down the road and made the night colder.

"This snow... I used to love it."

Riku whispers to no one. He looks up to the sky and walks back to his house. His parents looking sorry and guilty with now Riku red eyes.

His tears stop running down and he only swipes it away when he close enough to the house. "Let's just forget everything... Tenn-nii."

5 Years Pass

Riku woke up with heavy pant. He can't breathe normally and started to cough. He takes his inhaler and inhales it deeply as if his life depends on it.

"Please stop with this memory..." He murder as he watches the sky outside of his window.

Knock, Knock

The knock on the door is heard. Riku eventually knows that the one who knocks is none other than Iori. Who else would knock on his door this morning when others would already down the living room.

Riku tried to recall if he had any works today. He stops as he remembers he only had one work as a model for a perfume brand. He walks to the door and opens it.

He saws Iori, as trying to knock again on his door. Riku smiled as he walks out and closes his door before Iori can look inside. Riku sure knows, if Iori knows whatever is inside his room, he will never look again.

"Nanase-san, are you going to work or not? It's late in the morning now." He complains. But Riku knows that those are nothing but only a disguise for his other-self.

Riku touches Iori shoulder and leans to his right ear. "Everyone... Have their own secret identity of course." Those words made Iori tenser.

He never heard anything like that hen he together with Riku. The redhead always acts as if he was an angel and look innocent as he is. That what makes Iori drawn to him and want to help him to achieve his dream.

"Nanase-san?"

When he turns around to look on Riku, he only saw the unusual smirk on the redhead's face. Oddly enough, it looks so fit with the redhead as if that is what the redhead always look.

"Iori? Do you have something to say?" Mitsuki walks in and asks as he saw the raven head bewildered face. Iori shook his head and immediately fake it off. "Nothing, Nii-san. It's just that Nanase-san recently woke up later than usual."

Mitsuki sigh and tap his younger brother head. "He just tired with his schedule now. No need to be so angry with him." He reassures Io with his word. Yamato who has been silent this whole time decide to speak up.

"Yeah, Ichi. Riku is just that tired. We can help him a little to arrange his schedule for him to rest." Yamato tries to help the redhead that us silent when he heard the raven head complains.

Sougo and the is looking over the food when Mitsuki cook them. Tamaki and Nagi are still asleep and others don't mind it as they have free time.

When Iori starts to open his mouth, Riku sigh and that gain the attention of others. "Did Riku just..." Yamato trail off. "Sigh?" Mitsuki continues. Even Nagi and Tamaki who is asleep is how awake and running to the downstairs.