USJ (part 1) + ???

This and the next chapter is the deadline for Nozo's ships and I'm sad that no one wants this girl to be in love especially since I already planned some scenes out.

So I'm really sorry if I can't keep no one but Nozo needs a romantic relationship to develop her character.

It won't even take over other scenes. It's more like a way for her to reveal backstory to others without it feeling to forced.

So yeah.

Also

FELINA YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU DIDNT NEED TO

"You have HOW MANY quirks!?!"

Izuku was chatting with his classmates with Eri sitting at the front with his adoptive father and Nozo.

"Seven" Izuku answered. "Super strength, super speed, shock absorption, wings, ice and hardening."

"Wait we share the same quirk!?!" Kirishima said.

Izuku looked at him then lifted his right arm and hardened it.

Kirishima had stars in his eyes and Izuku saw that Bakugou was looking at Kirishima with an expression not as aggressive as usual but actually softened?

He lifted an eyebrow but just decided to leave it be as other conversations ensued.

"If you don't mind me asking Aizawa-kun-"

"Akatani" Izuku said.

"Kero?"

"Just call me that" Izuku said.

"I thought your first name was Izuku?" Tsuyu asked.

"Just do it" Izuku said.

Deciding against questioning further, Tsuyu started asking her questions about everyone a lot revolving around Izuku.

Surprisingly, everyone seemed to like Izuku even though he didn't necessarily make a good first impression. (He DID threaten to murder them without hesitation).

He shifts his gaze at times to look at Bakugou who looks away and avoids his gaze, opting to look out the window instead.

It's been a few days since he seemed to recognize him and whenever Izuku tries to talk to him he walks away and when he tries to remember he just gets a massive headache.

When they reach the USJ he hasn't had that much positive social interaction since the "incident".

He subconsciously rubs his arms where his scars are as Nozo brings everyone in with Eri doing her best to help.

(A.K.A she's waving her arms in the air and saying "Go here!")

Thirteen greets them to the the class' surprise aside from Izuku because Nozo informed him about it so no surprise there and he sighs.