The Booth manager

All i could see was darkness. I was asleep, but it was like my eyes were just closed. I couldn't see anything, until i saw a ring of fire appear around me. At first i wasn't worried, but the flames started to close in on me. They grew larger, until they were about 10 feet tall. Suddenly, my clothes were burned off of my body, and the flames started to burn my skin. I screamed with pain as my skin turned to ashes. As i was being burned alive i could hear a woman's voice laughing all around the dark abyss.
"You shall fail son of Hephaestus!" she repeated while laughing.
Her voice was premaritally burned into my brain.
Finally, i woke up gasping for air, while my best friend was standing right next to me. He looked worried, like he was the one who saw 2 people die in one night. I looked around to see i was in his room on his bed.
How did you find me? I asked.
" I was heading over to your house, but when i saw you laying on the ground i carried you back to my house."
Oh... Well thanks i have had a pretty rough night. I said.
" What happened? Did you get gang jumped again?" tyler asked.
Well i guess you could say that. I replied.
"What do you mean you guess? just tell me." he said.
I cant tell you. If i did i don't think you could handle it. I wouldn't want you to go insane, i love you to much. I said with a chuckle.
"Fine don't tell me then." tyler said aggravated.
I jumped out of the bed, but as soon as i stood up i fell straight to the ground. Tyler caught me before i hit the hard floor. Everything around was starting to fade, like i was being lulled to sleep. The last thing i saw was Tyler's face filled with tears. And then i blacked out.

Tyler's POV
I looked at Logan's lifeless body. I fell to the floor, and checked if he was breathing. Thankfully he was. I wiped the tears off of my face as i watched him sleep peacefully. His black hair covered his blue eyes. His skin was a pale white, it was smoother than a babies bottom. I picked him up from the hard cold floor, which was quiet easy because he was very light, and i put him back on my bed. I pulled the covers onto his body to keep him warm. I observed him as he slept so cute. I smiled as i walked out of the door to check on my mother.
My mother was sleeping in her dark room on her couch. She preferred couches better than beds. I Shut the door to her room, and walked over to the kitchen to see if we had any healing herbs. And of corse we didn't, but we did have plenty of cigarettes. I slammed the cabinet, and walked over to the coat rack to put my coat on. Then i waled out the door heading to the market.
When i got to the city, i headed over to the market center. I looked around for herbs or potions on a stand, because i had a hard time reading the booth signs thanks to my dyslexia. Finally, i spotted some herbs. I walked over to the booth i took out all the money i had from doing hunting jobs. The lady turned around when she noticed i was standing behind her. She was an older looking lady, but she gave me a nice sweet old lady feeling.
"How can i help you this fine day?" she asked sweetly.
Hello do you have any healing herbs? i asked the sweet old lady.
"Lucky for you young man i just got some new herbs, and potions." she said as she turned around to grab them. When she turned around a certain potion caught my attention. I read the potion it was a dark purple color, and it said smoker killer. The lady turned around with a small bag of plants.
"will that be all for you today sir? she asked.
Uhhhh.. No. Do you mind telling me about that potion you have there. I asked while pointing towards the potion.
"Oh this potion. This potion is special for people who smoke. Its prevents them from ever wanting to smoke again." she said kindly.
How much do you want for it? i asked.
"well for such a kind young man like you i will give it to you as a thank you gift."
Really?!?!? i asked the woman.
"Of corse!. The lady said with a smile.
I paid for the herbs, and made my way home to cure Logan, and my mom.