Immortal?

My face went a cold, i was frozen by the truth. I couldn't believe my mother would lie to me.
But if you are a God, why did you start to fight me? i asked her.
" I came to see if you were the one, but now i see i was right. You are the answer to one of the greatest prophecies. You wi-" she was cut off. She was shaking violently in her steps. She started making these strange noises, like she was trying to breath, but she couldn't pump air into her lungs. She fell to the floor taking in deep breaths as fast as she could. She was on her hands, and knees with blood splattering out of her mouth.
"I am to late..... Logan! Logan! you must find yo-" she was interrupted. Blood started to flow out of he nose, and mouth.
" She will find you. You must go to t-" she was cut off.
I starred at her lifeless body. A puddle of blood appeared from the bottom of her body. My face was starting to tear up. I know i didn't really know her, but there was something about her that just made me care for her. I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, i let them flow off of my face. I ran over to her body, and kneed down next to it. Her skin was ice cold, even if she was dead she was flawless. She still glowed radiantly, with her beauty. I turned her body over, so her back was facing the ground, and her face was facing the full moon. I brushed her long black hair with my fingers to make it look better. I moved her hands to her stomach in a preying position. I got up, and walked over to her head , and gave her a kiss on her forehead. After the sweet soft kiss, i bowed, then started to prey for her soul to find its way home. Suddenly, while my eyes were closed i could see something bright shining. I opened my eyes to find that her body was glowing a bright blue. She was shining as bright as the moon light. Suddenly, her body started to rise from the ground. She rose from the ground up to the sky, then her body shined even brighter than before. The blood somehow was cleaned off of her white skin. She was suddenly warring a light blue, and light purple dress. Her body came floating to me facing me. Her eyes opened shining blue. She looked like a spirit creature.
"Logan... Logan... Thank you for setting me free. I owe my gratitude, and love forever." She said while smiling.
How are you dead? I thought you were immortal, a Goddess. They aren't supposed to die are they?
"ahh.. Yes logan you are a smart one. I am not supposed to die, but it is possible for Gods, and Goddesses to die. If a being larger in power kills you they can. But the thing is this being is bigger than all of us."
Ok, then why cant you tell me who it is so i can avoid this being? i asked.
"it is not for me to tell you, but for you to find out logan. One day all of Olympus will thank you. You are not the only one in the prophesy logan. There are 2 more that you need. Together you 3 will save the world. The 2 others are a son of Athena, and a daughter of Hades. You shall find them soon logan, just always remember never to lose hope." she said, then she disappeared in a flash of light.
I wiped my face with my shirt, as i yawned put loud. Something glowed at the corner of my eye. I turned to see it was Marries weapon. I walked over to it, and picked it up. I observed it carefully trying not to drop it. Suddenly, i saw something odd. It was my name, and the letter H engraved in the golden object. I then knew it was a sign from my father. I looked up at the dark night sky wondering if he was watching me from heaven. Then i blacked out from exhaustion.