Chapter 4

Dark woke up, feeling warm and happy. Third was sleeping next to him, protectively holding in in a warm embrace. Dark sighed and snuggled closer, breathing in the smell of war that circled his lover. Gunpowder, ashes, dirt, and cigarette smoke. It was all there. And a hint of beer.

The birds outside tweeted happily, yelling at the females that they wanted to fuck.

Well, Dark and Third already did that.

Dark was happy Third took his first time and not someone else. He was happy he was Third's and not someone else's.

And for the first time, he isn't worried about Canada.

Honestly, he didn't care.

He was supposed to take care of Canada, but he obviously didn't need him anymore. And he was okay with it. If it meant staying with Third, he would give anything.

He already gave his virginity, so that was something.

"Guten Morgen, Liebeling, (Good morning, dear,)" Third mumbled tiredly. "How are you feeling?"

Dark almost wanted round two just by hearing Third's morning accent. It was deep and thick.

"I'm good," Dark said. "How are you?"

Third kissed Dark's head, "good, thanks to you."

"I love you," Dark whispered, his eyes trailing over scars on Third's chest.

"I love you, too," Third said, watching Dark's fingers ghost over his hips and scars.

———

"One to ten, how mad was he?" Soviet asked as Third and Dark came to school, Dark on Third's back because his whole lover half hurt.

"Easy thirteen," Dark said. "He yelled at Third for a straight half hour before yelling at me for choosing him."

Third laughed lightly, "he was not very happy at Dark for, one, brining home me, two, choosing a guy, three, fucking him."

Soviet's eyes widened as North started laughing. "You—" Soviet tried. "Oh my God..." He joined in North's laughter.

"Don't worry, we cleaned up," Third said with a wink.

Dark smirked, "Canada said we were rather loud~"

Third chuckled, "you mean you were rather loud."

"Uh huh," Dark said lowly, resting his head on Third's shoulder. "I wanna go home, I'm tired."

Third rolled his eyes, "Soviet, could you tell the teacher we both took today off, thanks."

Soviet nodded, "don't be too loud again."

"We'll check up on you after school!" North called.

———

Dark pet Third's hair as the taller laid on his lap, asleep. There was no sound except the soft snores of Third and the occasional car outside.

And the doorbell.

Dark gently picked Third up and set in on the bed, pulling the covers up to his chin. Dark then went downstairs and opened the front door. There was the tall figure from the school.

"Hello?" Dark asked.

"Guten Morgen, Dark Kanada."

Oof, sorry it's short.
Words: 458