Chapter 3

The door burst open and a tall figure stood there, his piercing, yellow eyes cutting through everyone's stares. He slowly walked in, his heavy, winter boots thumping against the ground. His uniform was darker black than usual in the classroom, as the lights were off.

"I am looking for Dark Canada," they said in a heavy accent.

Dark hesitantly let go of Canada and walked up to the country, "yes?"

The tall country peered down at the country, one eyebrow raised.

"I have heard some things about you," the tall country said lowly.

"Like what?" Dark snapped back, lifting his own eyebrow mockingly.

The taller country chuckled, "like how you will protect Canada at any cost." A short pause. "You will see me again." He swept his cape and left the class.

"D—Dark?" Canada asked shakily.

Dark turned back to Canada, "yes?"

Canada opened his arms, showing he wanted a hug. Dark came over and hugged Canada, resting his head on the taller's chest.

——More on Dark's POV——

A while after the two got separated, Dark became quieter and more reserved. He watched what other people did with weary interest.

He noticed one country tried to pull Canada away.

Ukraine.

Dark became more interested in what her intentions were. He followed her home, telling Canada he was going to the store for food.

He returned home every time and went to write what he found in his notebook.

Ukraine
Crush on Canada
Must be eliminated
Pulling him away from me
Lives with her siblings (Keep tabs on Russia)

At school, Dark got along well with North Korea, Soviet Union, and Third. He always kept Canada in his sight, making sure that Ukraine didn't try to kiss him.

Which she did once.

And Dark watched with a broken heart as Canada kissed her back. Tears started to fall from Dark's crimson eyes, all his power melting from him.

He just wanted to keep Canada safe.

Third turned Dark away from Canada and Ukraine, "Ich have an idea how to get back at them."

Dark didn't respond.

"You 'get together' with one of us," Third said. "Because he isn't allies with us, und (and) you are fiends with us."

Dark shook his head, his mouth twisting into his sadistic grin. "It's perfect," he growled. His hand found Third's and pulled him in front of him, "and it's even better because I love you." He moved his arms to around Third's neck, letting their noses almost touch.

Third's eyes went darker as he grinned, his pointed teeth showing. "I love you too," he said, squeezing Dark's hips.

——

Dark was talking with Third when Canada came home. Dark moved forward as the door opened, sitting on Third's lap.

"I'm ho—"

Dark then was making out with Third, both obviously consenting to it as Dark was pulling at Third's jacket.

Canada stared.

"What the hell?"

Dark pulled back, a string of their mixed saliva connecting their mouths. But that only stayed for a second before Dark dove back in for another sloppy kiss.

"Dark! That is the THIRD REICH!! Are you mad?" Canada yelled.

Dark pulled away again, glancing at Canada and Ukraine, "what took you so long to notice?"

Dark stood up, taking Third with him, "we will be upstairs." They went up to Canada's and his room and sat on the bed.

"What are we going to do up here?" Third asked, looking into Dark's eyes deeply.

Dark glanced at Third's lips, "we could finish what we started."

Third smirked, slowly moving to Dark's hips, "I like that idea."

Timeskip (I don't feel like writing smut right now)

Third pulled out of Dark, the smaller giving out one last moan. Third flopped beside Dark, pulling him close to his chest.

"Ich Liebe dich, (I love you,)" Third whispered, kissing Dark's head.

"Je t'aime aussi, (I love you too,)" Dark said before falling asleep.

Third pet Dark's hair gently, humming a lullaby. And they both slept soundly that night.

Words: 668 UwU