Chapter 7 Gingerbread Houses

This chapter was supposed to be up yesterday, but when I was typing it up, it got deleted! So I hope you don't mind the lateness. Oh! And that you enjoy the story.

I do not own Hetalia.

"Damn it," Romano thought, "They found a country but not my dumbass brother or the tomato bastard." The whole situation was really getting to him. Sure it was great that they found Finland and all. That was good. They were making progress and starting to putting the world back together.

But he really missed Spain and Italy. Not the potato bastard though. For all Romano cared they could never find Germany. He'd probably prefer that!

He wanted to see those two goofballs Veneziano and Spain, no matter how much they annoyed the hell out of him. How the hell was he supposed to protect his dumbass brother if he had no idea where he was? And worse, Veneziano didn't even know who he was! He was sure to get into trouble, but even more so without memories. And Spain, that idiota, it was like living hell without him- not that Romano missed that tomato bastard or anything! Life was just less convenient without him! That's all! Now where was he going to get his tomatoes? The supermarket? Those tomatoes were terrible in comparison to the ones grown in Spain's garden!

And Romano was pretty lonely without them. Sure Canada was good company, but lately he's been spending all his time with the potato bastard's brother. Romano didn't really speak to him. Sure he knew the guy, but that doesn't mean that he liked him! That guy was always drinking and smelled like beer. Romano didn't have a clue why Spain liked to hang out with him, and France. Chigi France was such a pervert! And he was always trying to take Romano over! He hated the guy a lot.

Back to his original point, Romano was pissed off that Spain and Veneziano were still missing. It had been 8 months since the whole thing had started and they still hadn't found Spain yet! Sure Romano had know clue who they were most of the time, but he was still mad that it was taking this long to find the bastard! Knowing him, he'd do something really stupid and get into trouble.

And Vene, don't even get him started on Vene! Italy was probably on the street somewhere because he couldn't hold a job! Who would hire someone who cared for nothing but making pasta?

Romano hoped he hadn't run into the potato bastard. The chance of that was slim, but it could still happen- much to Romano's dismay. "Damn that better not happen," Romano thought, "And knowing my luck it probably will." Now Romano was more pissed off. Pissed off enough to go look for a potato just so that he could mash it pretending that it was Germany's head. Of course Romano didn't have any potatoes in his house. Why would he? It would probably ruin his tomatoes. Have you ever had pasta with bad tomatoes in the sauce? It's so damn bad that words can't describe how fucking bad it is. So no one would ever find potatoes in Romano's pantry.

Romano was so lost in thought about all of this that he didn't even notice two countries walk into the room. Canada sat down in his normal seat, and Japan began setting things up for when he would explain his ideas of how the get Finland's memories to resurface. When Romano finally noticed their presence, he said, "So we're waiting on damn Prussia again?"

"Hai," Japan told him, "He should be here soon."

"I don't want to wait for him more than ten minutes," Romano said, "I'm not waiting another god-damn hour for him to come in. If he's late, that's his problem."

Canada decided to speak up, "But then he won't understand what's going on. We should wait for him."

"If it worries you so much, why don't you fill in the bastard when he comes in?" Romano snapped, still in a bad mood thanks to his long negative thought drabble. So he was set off easier than normal, because he was already in one of those moods. Although having to wait for Prussia would have pissed him off anyways.