Chapter 15

Kellin's POV

Today I'm leaving Michigan with Vic. It's a bittersweet kind of situation. I've been living here for a long time now and I guess I'm going to miss it here, but what I'm definitely going to miss is my mom and the guys.

I can tell they're sad about it too and they're trying to hide it the best they can but it's no use 'cause I already know. I know them too well.

All my stuff is already on its way to San Diego, we rented a moving truck for that and I'm just going to take a plane with Vic, which is due in two hours I think. The only thing left to do is say goodbye to the guys and my mom.

"Hey, you ready?" Vic asked me. He was sitting on the couch in the living room. I nodded and walked towards him.

I sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck while he wraps his on my waist. I smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Hmm, have I told you today that I love you?" He asked tightening his grip.

"No that I remember."

"Well I love you. I love you so much." I smiled at his words. I don't think Vic knows how he makes me feel every time he tells me he loves me.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him, this time on those perfect and warm lips of his. I swear I'll never get tired of them.

"I can't wait for us to be in our own place. Can you imagine how it will be?" I asked when we pulled away from the kiss.

"It'll be perfect because it's going to be just you and me. I can do all I want to you." He smirked. I couldn't help the blush that spread all over my cheeks.

"Stop." I said and punched him on the chest playfully. He just chuckled and pecked my cheek.

"Are you ready to go? We should get going by now." He said. I sighed and nodded.

"Hey, what's wrong Kells?" Vic asked. Oh great I should've acted more excited.

"Nothing's wrong. C'mon, let's go with the guys." I went to stand up but he tightened his grip keeping me in place.

"No. Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothi-"

"Kellin." He warned. I guess is better to tell him, besides it's nothing bad right? I sighed again before speaking.

"Fine. It's just... I'm going to miss this place and the guys and my mom... it's kind of bittersweet, ya know?" I said.

"Kells, are you having seconds thoughts about living together?" He asked.

"What? No. I never said that. I just said I'm going to miss hanging out with the guys and seeing my mom but of course I want to live with you. I'm excited to move to San Diego, I really am. I promise." I said and smiled at him.

I don't want Vic to think I'm having second thoughts about moving in together because I'm not.

"Okay. I just want to let you know you can always tell me if something's wrong. I know this is a big step for both of us, for you even more, but I'm sure we can do it. Wanna know why? Because we're going to be together." He said.

I couldn't help the tear that escaped my eye. He's always so sweet and always making me feel protected and confident with him. I smiled and nodded.

"I love you Vic." I said and kissed him. He pulled away and wiped the remaining of my tears.

"I love you too. Now are you ready?" He asked and smiled at me.

"Yep. I'm ready. Let's go." I said and stood up with him. We walked to where the guys were hand in hand.