𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 [genuine]

━━━━━━   𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 ;┊    𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑡                              ✧・

━━━━━━ 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 ;┊ 
𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑡   ✧・

y/n scribbled musical notes on a blank piece of paper as the teacher rambled on the lesson. she knew some stuff, educational stuff as of a matter of fact as her eldest brother tutored her in advance a few months ago. y/n always has an intelligent persona too.

after class was over, she took her break with trickstar and anzu, casually walking through the halls drinking their sodas and talking to one another. the celeste colored sky had a sun shining graciously and the flowers never looked more beautiful. everybody listened to subaru talk about future practice sessions. y/n listened despite not being apart of their group.

what easily earned her attention was an electric guitar playing in the distance of the hallway. without anyone noticing, y/n walked towards the music room with curiosity as her friends kept chatting brightly. she heard the guitar more clearly as she got closer and when she reached the door she did not hesitate to open it.

which the person found rude and turned to her with a scowl. though it slightly softened when they made eye contact. "you! you must be the new transfer student! dammit do you need something or what?!" koga harshly spoke. and for a second, it reminded y/n how merciless she's been talked to and demanded to do something. it even zoned her to the unbearable memories until koga realized her slightly hurt expression.

"hey! don't look so sad! ya gonna make me feel guilty! but are ya just going to stand there?" koga snapped her trance and she jolted a bit. y/n blushed and bowed apologetic right before she stood up and smiled brightly.
"i'm y/n l/n! nice to meet you! i'm sorry but your guitar skills are outstanding." y/n complimented, genuinely sounding composed. koga expected her to be at least the smallest bit of intimidated by his bold stance.

"hmph! well, are ya proud of disturbing a wolf's practice?!" koga snapped,
with a small growl. a little annoyed of the transfer student who didn't cease acting like a ball of sunshine. although, he's got to admit that y/n is attractive and somehow didn't find her extremely vex. her face lit up even more and she slid closer to the supposed wolf idol.

"so you tell me you're a wolf rather than your given name?! cool! and for your amazing guitar skills, i should give you a pat on the head!" y/n giggled, raising her hand and placing it softly on koga's grey locks. swiftly moving it side to side, gently patting his hair.
it felt velvety and fine y/n could touch it everyday. koga reacted quickly, blushing and backing away since he seemed secretly like it.

"don't touch me, i don't need ya pats!" koga exclaimed, putting his hand up a bit for defense as y/n backed away a little cowardly which confused the grey haired male. she acted close so why did she back away now? she shook her head and laughed it off.
"pfft. you're blushing though. in embarrassment, correct? that's adorable." y/n snickered, retreating her hand and putting it on her own hair as if she lost a bet. "shut up. the names koga oogami. so now that you know my real name, don't you dare call me anything else." the grey hair said, crossing his arms. y/n glanced down at his electric guitar and smiled, nodding, indicating she understood.