Brainia Rollercoaster date

Hey guys welcome to my first story, please do not judge me because I'm only 12, and this is my first story.Anyways I hope you guys enjoy! If you would like more please let me know! As that encourages me.

Nia was watching tv when she hears a knock at the door.Who could that possibly be? she thought.Theres another knock."Fine I'm coming!" As she opened the door slightly she saw Brainy's long black hair."Brainy! What are you doing here?"Good morning Nia nal, I have came here to tell you something."Nia opened the door and let brainy in.

"So what's up I might ask?"They went to the bedroom and sat on the bed. "So what brings you by this early?" "Well I have came here to ask you out on a date! You know where people go to fun places, and do stuff?" "Brainy..are you asking me out on a date?!" "Yes, you looked surprised well there was an 98.04 % chance that you would say yes." "Yes! I would love to go out on a date with you, but uh where to? Brainy stood up while fiddling with his legion ring.

"Well there is about a million places to go, and i have not yet decided where we shall go." Nia also stood up to look at brainy with a confused look. "So you came to my house and asked me on a date and you don't know, where to go?" "Oh well maybe I should have thought it through, the question is where do you feel like going? "Hold up.." Nia quickly raced to the kitchen Bench where she had left her phone, to search up fun places to visit while on a date.And it came up with a whole list of suggestions.

"Why don't we go to a roller coaster park? I haven't been to one since I was thirteen." Brainy walked towards Nia and picked up her device/phone. "I have never been to a roller coaster park before.." "Are you telling me you have never been to a roller coaster park?" "No I don't encounter ever being at a roller coaster park.I know what it is and what it does, but I don't see why it's so popular, it's basically just people going on the roller coaster which goes up and down.I can do that already with my legion ring."

"Trust me, your going to love it! And plus you get to experience what humans do for fun." "Ok than, well I shall see you when the date occurs bye now."

brainy rushes out of the door and into the long hallway."Wait brainy!!" "Yes nia nal?" "We still haven't decided when we are going, we have to pick a time to go." "Oh right, well uh how about tomorrow 3pm? I will meet you here." "Great! Than it's a date!" Brainy leaves while Nia walks back into her apartment looking for something or wear, for tomorrow.

Nia quickly decides that she's going to wear a short pink plated dress, with black tights and a denim jacket.For the hair she decides to tie it up into a bun, with her silky pink scrunchie she had bought a couple weeks earlier.And for shoes she decides to wear black leather boots, with natural make up.

Thanks y'all for reading the first page! The second page/chapter will be worked on if people say they want the next part.Love you guys! Please be free to give suggestions!