Brainia- Moving House/SURPRISE

Oof welcome back I'm surprised you stayed this long, this chapter is about Nia and brainy moving in together hope you enjoy!

*Nia*
I finally knocked of from work today, I swear I have been there for hours finally i get to go home and relax.

Before I went home I had a chat with Kara, she told me that she and Lena were taking things to the next level..

I mean me and brainy have been together longer, and well we did once like a little while ago.

Anyways why am I talking about this I should get going.I head to the elevator and go down the last level and head to my car.

*At nias apartment*
"Finally home ugh what's the time?" "It is 3:15 pm!" I jumped in shock when I went to the bedroom.I saw brainy lying on the bed.

"BRAINY you need to stop scaring me like that! anyways what's up what are you doing here?"
"I need to ask you a question." He sits up and tells me to come sit down next to him.

I sat down and asked him what's going on. "Well we have been together for a while now, and I was just wondering if we could move in together? Because I'm always at your apartment I'm rarely at my own home."

"It's ok if you say no I just wanted to tell you.."
"Of course you can move in! We can grab your stuff tomorrow morning if you like."

"Sounds like a plan!" "I don't have much stuff so it won't take very long.."
"Ok..uh I have to a appointment so you can stay here, watch a movie or something."

"I actually have work in five minutes and ten seconds." "Ok well you be careful." I stand up and kiss his cheek and head for the door.

*A few minutes later Nia arrives at the hospital*

"Hello, I'm here to see Mrs Smile?" "Yes she will be here in a few minutes, please take a seat.

"Ok than you very much!"

*a few minutes have passed*
"Hello is miss Nal here?" I stand up and walked up to her, she had brown hair with a blue streak curled up, into a cute back bun.

"Hello, please follow me." I follow her to a room and sit on the bed.
"May i ask why you are here?" "I have been feeling very ill lately and I decided to get help, from a professional like yourself.

"Alright, what symptoms are you currently experiencing?" "Well, I have a lot of headaches I keep throwing up.And my belly feels bloated all the time.And sometime it feels like something is kicking it hard."

"Hmm, I think I may know the problem you are having, please lie down on the bed and lift your shirt up a bit."
I agreed and did what she said to do.

"Ok now im going to put this on you to check your belly.." she puts the thing on me and looks at the screen.

"Congratulations! Your four weeks pregnant! You are expecting a child, later on in the year."

"...IM. WHAT." "Pregnant.. are you ok miss nal?" "Uh..y-yeah fine totally f-fine..uh I got to go thank you.." "ok see you next appointment which is next month."

I walked outside the hospital with a shocked look on my face.How am I supposed to tell brainy all of this?!
I ended up at karas apartment knocking on her door.She would know what to do, I hope..

"Hey Nia what's up, and wow what's with the shocked face! Is everything okay?!" ''can I please come in if that's okay with you?'' ''of course come on in!'' i walked inside and sat down on the couch with kara siting beside me.

''So you mind telling me whats going on?'' she said whilst putting her hand on my back to comfort me. ''i was just at the hospital, because i have been feeling sick quite lately..and the nurse said that i..'' ''its ok you can tell me anything..''

''And she told me that i was..pregnant.. '' ''OMG congratulations why are you so upset though?'' ''i havent told brainy and im scared that he would reject me..'' i said with a wobbly voice.

''listen, if brainy truly loves you he would stay.Trust me i know him, he will love the child i promise you.Now you go and tell him!'' i forgot how amazing kara is.

Once i got home i finally decided to tell brainy, well tomorrow when im ready i just hope he wont reject me and our child..

she slowly puts her hand on her belly and looks in her silver mirror and stares at her belly.She knew that she was gonna be a mother. An amazing mother to her child.Whatever gender it is she will love him/she..

oof thats it for part one this took me a few days to write..I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.Make sure to give it a star, as it encourages me to write more.Until next time bai kitties!