Brainia- The Date Part 2

Hello welcome back to part 2/3 feel free to leave suggestions down below, of what you would like to see next!

*brainy*
"Are you sure we should go on this one? The name is, a bit uhh.."
"Oh names are just names! It doesn't matter.It won't be actually bright, or scary." (There is a 98 % chance the name is actually true.Should I tell Nia this? Hm maybe not she looks excited.)

Brainy looks at Nia and sees that she is really keen on going, on this particular rollercoaster.
"Alright let's go, are there any instructions?" Asked brainy while looking for instructions.
"Screw them lets gooo!"

— ——After the ride———
*nia* My eyes! I think I'm gonna pukeee!
"Well, I told you the name would be true.."
"It's not normally true!" "Anyways where shall we go next?"asked brainy "You can pick the next one."

Brainy looks around and sees a coaster which Is big, but no where near as scary as, the last one.
"How about the one over there, that one seems lest scary, and interesting."

"Ok cool, let's go" Nia grabs hold of brainys hand and guides him to the coaster.

*Brainy*
"I'm going to skip this one, the last one wasn't so good."
"Your just a bit scared But hey that's fine! I will meet you here after it's finished."
"Ok uhh have fun I guess."

*After the rollercoaster*
"That rollercoaster was definitely better than the last one.Oooh there's mini games let's go play."
"I was actually thinking if we should get some food first, it's good for our body's to function."

"Good idea, I think there's this Small little cafe shop, at the end over here.I guess we could see if there's anything there?"
"Sounds perfect."

They both head down to the cafe to find Hailey.*Hailey is one of nias friends, they have been friends since they met at high school.*

"Hey Nia what would you like?" "I'm not sure I will have a strawberry milkshake and, any food I don't really have a preference." *Nia sees Hailey sitting at the table by herself.*
"Also while you do that I'm going to go find somewhere to sit." "Alright, see you in a bit."

*nia walks over to hailey* Hailey is that you??"
"Hm, NIA! a it's so good to see you again!" She stands up and hugs her excitedly. "How are the kids?" Nia asked while siting down next to Hailey. "There going good, Brett (16) started working at a farm.And Michael (14) well he's also good, that child is always happy."

"You should really come and visit sometime Nia, the kids would love to see you again , they haven't seen you for four years!"
"Sounds like there all grown up" "yeah time flys by without knowing it.

*brainy walks over.*
"This seat looks occupied." Said brainy while giving Nia her milkshake, and taco.

Nia looks over at brainy.Then back at Hailey. "Brainy I would like you to meet Hailey, Hailey is an old friend of mine from high school.And Hailey this is brainy he's uh my boyfriend." Nia blushes while saying the word -Boyfriend-

"Oh you to are dating?" "Yes we are and I'm happy I am." Nia reaches for brainys hand and he takes it willingly.

*A little while later.*
"Well I should get home to my boys.Have a good day, great seeing you again Nia, and it's nice to meet you brainy."

*She walks off.*
"What would you like to do now nia nal?"
"I really want to go do some mini games, and we can go home afterwards if you like."
"Sounds good to me!"

*an hour later, there back home at nias house and there standing outside of her apartment.*

Nia stopped walking

"Hey brainy thanks for asking me out.I had an amazing time." "Y-your welcome nia nal!"
It starts to rain quite heavily.

"I think we should get back inside..I'm soaking wet and so are you!" Said nia while holding on to her jacket.

"Wait..I want to do something before we go inside." "What is I-." Before she could say the last word, brainy cupped her face  in his hands and kissed her.

It was a soft passionate kiss.Nia held her hands up and held his hands.Nia smiled while kissing him back, the rain in the background only roared, louder.

Sadly, they parted and brainy took nias hand and, they walked into the building, up to nias apartment.When they arrived they both decided to get changed, and watch a movie while cuddling.Nia of course decided to put on Star Wars, since brainy never watched Star Wars before.

Annnd, that's the rollercoaster date done! I'm thinking of making, this a series..What do you guys think?

Please put your suggestions down below on what you would, like to see next.
That's all for now bye!