Brainia- Game Night

Hello and welcome back, to brainia.I have recently decided to make this more of a book thing.This story sets place a week after, the rollercoaster date.Feel free to leave suggestions, have fun!

*Nia*
It was two in the afternoon on a cold Wednesday.I was currently working on my article, about fashion at work until I heard my timer go ding!

When the timer goes off it means that my shift is over.And thank god it is, work was starting to get boring..but hey! I can't complain I get quite some money from it.

When I reached home, I opened the door slowly, and to my surprise brainy was standing up, looking at me.When I first glanced at him I jumped, thinking that it was a person trying to rob my apartment.

"Brainy what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the deo..doing uh deo stuff?" I asked i went to the kitchen to find, two boxes of pizza laying there.

"Well, there was nothing to do so director danvers, said I can leave..and I decided to get pizza, knowing that your shift would have ended soon."

"Aw, brainy you didn't have to get me pizza, but I'm glad you did thank you."
I went over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek, and he blushed.God he was so adorable I thought to myself.

Me and brainy decided to have one pizza, and we left the other box in the fridge, for game night later on.

We both laid down on bed and watched tv.Nia recently putted the tv in her room, since she preferred to watch tv in her room, than the living room on the uncomfortable couch.

Brainy really wanted to watch a Keanu reeves movie, so I put on the only movie had of him.Which was John Wick.(I have never seen this movie in real life before.)

I feel asleep halfway through the movie, but I always do that. Probably because of my dreaming ability.I don't use my powers that often though.

About two hours later it is now 4:30 in the afternoon.I suddenly jolted upright realising we had game night, i quickly woke brainy up, and he jolted awake.

"Brainy, we should be getting ready, it's like 4 o'clock."
"Actually it's 4:32 and I'm always ready, what about you?" "I guess I will take a shower and put on, a top and pants."

*after the shower Nia is all ready and changed.* She wore a deep purple crop shirt, with black jeans.(Well actually they were leggings pretending to be jeans.)

"You look beautiful.." brainy stood as he cupped Nias right cheek.Nia of court blushed whenever she felt, his hands brush her face.It felt like lighting bolts on her skin.She loved the way he touched her.

Brainy than kissed her on the lips, and nia kissed him back.They ended up making out for a few minutes.*JUST MAKING OUT NOTHING MORE THAN THAT.*

Brainy and nia knew that they were going to win, they had to! They had been practicing for a long time now.They were in it to win it!

*later on when they get there.*
Nia knocks on the door of Karas house.

"Brainy! nia! It's good to see you guys come in." "You guys are actually the first people to arrive, except for Alex who was already here."

"We brought pizza along with us, there was an 97.88% chance that you like pizza so I-." Before he could finish speaking Kara whipped the pizza out of his hands and ate a slice of it.
"Make that 100%.."

"You guys wanna watch YouTube while we wait?" Asked Kara while heading towards the tv. "Sounds good to me." "What's YouTube?" Brainy asked while sitting, down on the couch where the tv was.

*Kara*
"YouTube is like watching movies, except that it's shorter and uh, more real?"

It was hard trying to explain things to brainy, especially when it's hard to explain.

We decided to watch cats on try not to laugh challenge.But it's hard for brainy to understand this stuff.

"Why is this a thing? The poor cats are getting hurt! And everyone's just laughing at them?! This doesn't make sense at all."

He comments on basically everything.

*later on everyone is here*

"Ok so, the way this game works is you get a question, that you have to ask your partner.Lets say that Nia was my partner, I pick up the card and I have to read out the question, let's say it says what is my birthday? Then the other partner has to answer it.If they guess correct they get a point, guess wrong you lose one.Whoever ends up having the most points win." Kara took a huge breath after the last sentence.

"I will put out the cards which has peoples names on it, and I will pick up to at random, and that will be your partner."

—The teams are Brainy and Nia J'onn J'onzz and Lena, Lena was upset because she wanted to be with Kara. Winn and mon'el, which leaves the Danvers sisters.—

Of course everyone thought that was bias.

—This Is The End Of Part 1 Of Game Night feel free to leave suggestions.—