fall

She paused at the site of the chunk of flesh being collected from the live speciment named Eri. Hot red blood gushed at the incision but Kameyo continued what she came here for"Aniki..." Kameyo muttered, watching him pause, turning away from Eri to meet her eyes.

"Imouto?"

"It's been confirmed that someone had destroyed and bypassed the security gate of Yuuei. Its highly possible this ruse was accomplished to allow groups of reporters to distract while this someone, most likely a group, is on the move."

Kai eyebrow's twitched, eyes narrowing, "Tch, unnecessary petty crime for a statement? Statements get you no where while ambition takes you everywhere." He handed Kameyo a vial of blood and a notebook, "Never mind those..things...we have far more important work."

"Hai, Aniki." Kameyo grabbed the vial in one hand and peered closer to its contents, the other grabbing a clipboard before turning her attention to them, "Our facilities aren't big to fasten the creation as indicated in the estimate written here. If we just had a bit more to invest in some equipment..,."

Sighing, Kai nodded, "Selling the unfinished product as well as "Trigger" hasn't been enough. Especially after that bee-user dealer was killed a couple years back, the demand is only for those who know-- which aren't too many."

"I'll do my best, Aniki."

Hours, the process of the bullet was watched under scrutiny, each hour spent developing the bullet carefully, barely any process in one day and on most, progress was rewritten backwards.

It was very delicate--so delicate that both Kai and Kameyo worked together to produce the permanent Quirk erasing bullet. Much of the failed product was still used, sold to whoever waved enough money but the repeats of failure has stained her mindset. Forgone her own experimentation, she had skipped out several days of school at once.

However, when the TV in the laboratory began talking about that attack on U.A students, Aniki stopped and turned.

"According to the police investigation, the criminals call themselves "The League of Villains" and have been plotting to kill All Might who has been a teacher at U.A. since spring of this year. Police have arrested seventy-two villains, but they still do not know the whereabou-"

"The League of Villains?" Kameyo sounded out carefully as Kai shook his head,

"Whatever they call themselves, they failed their goal, lost a chunk of their arsenal-- what kind of planning is that? A frontal attack? Brainless."

"What do you expect from villains? Petty useless crime is all they can commit." She chuckled back, watching Kai's expression turn into short amusement before turning back to Eri.

"Let us continue, then."

. . .

"Are you planning to watch the U.A festival?" Takeo asks, leaning on her desk.

Grimacing at the question, Kameyo let out a flat, "No." 

Ignoring him, she quickly copied the homework and read it over until it made sense, throwing back the notebook in the general direction of the student she borrowed from. Blanking over during lessons and had her thoughts occupied with Shie Hassaikai. 

A successful bullet was created just yesterday, which let Kameyo finally return to school to keep up appearance, for who?

Kameyo doesn't know, but she'll listen to her Aniki.

And so, she rinsed and repeated those steps, skip school, help her Aniki creating another bullet, sell said product, catch up on school work, repeat.

Until she couldn't repeat no more.