Chapter 7

/////// On the Hogwarts train ///////

"So are we ever going to talk about. You know. You and Vincent."  Alex looked up from his book and stared at Severus. 

"What is there to talk about?" Severus sighed and shrugged. 

"I don't know maybe the fact that your dating him." Just then a nice lady opened the sliding door. 

"Anything from the trolley dear?" Alex shook his head slowly. Severus took out his money.

"Two Chocolate Frogs please." The lady smiled and handed Severus the treats and left closing the doors on her way. 

"Here." Alex smiled at Severus as he took the chocolate frog from him. 

"You didn't have to get me one." Severus nodded.

"I know, but I wanted to." Severus then mumbled something under his breath, causing Alex to stare at him in confusion. 

"What did you say?" Severus shrugged. 

"Nothing." Alex pouted.

"Come on. Please?" Severus sighed. 

"You and Vincent wont last a month." Alex almost choked on his chocolate frog. 

"Ex-Excuse me?" Severus shook his head.

"You heard me that time." Alex stared at Severus in disbelief. Severus held a cold look on his face. 

"Yeah, but I want to know why you think that." Alex watched as the Slytherin in front of him smiled. 

"You're not even with him right now. What kind of couple are you if your not always together." Alex looked out the window. He watched the city fade into a country landscape and sighed. 

"Alright, Since you want to get rid of me. I'll go and find him." Alex stood up, but didn't even step out the door when he heard Severus call after him. 

"Take your bags. I bet you wont even last five minutes." Alex turned around, A forced smile on his face. He grabbed his stuff and left. 

/////// Severus' POV ///////

I honestly don't understand what he see's in him. Severus thought to himself. 

"Why does he need him when he's got me!" Severus laid down his book beside him. "I bought him a chocolate frog." Suddenly a figure stood outside the room. Severus watched the figure stand there for about two minutes, when suddenly someone called for him. The figure left leaving Severus to continue his rant. "Ok? Anyways, What the heck does he see in Vincent anyway! he's just a rude, self-absorbed egoist!" Suddenly Severus' door slides open. Vincent. 

"Have you seen Alex?" Vincent asked frantically. Severus shrugged.

"Yeah, why?" Vincent sighed as he explained. 

"Apparently some Gryffindor's, are walking around and saying that me and Alex aren't dating. I asked one of the guys, and they said that Alex had told them we weren't dating. I'm trying to find him to see if that was true, now where is he?" Severus shrugged.

"Last time I saw him, he told me he was gonna sit with you." Vincent sighed dramatically, clearly pissed at the situation. "But, come to think of it, it could've been him who stopped in front of my door, so check the rooms down there, He should be in one of them." Vincent smiled. 

"Thanks Severus!" Severus nodded and watched as the boy left, the door slowly closing behind him. 

"This should be an interesting school year."