three

Hey journal, this is today's review!
So Mr cosentino decided to fucking pull my ponytail today, but my fucking bestfriend handled it for me! i also said some shit that felt so good to say and stand up to him. On another note i miss my bestfriend so much. Kairi used to be the best person i could've ever met until he started bullying me. I want to know what i did so wrong for him to turn on me like that. I miss the old him so much. So much i might even have a little crush on him even tho he's a dickhead to me. I heard he broke up with his girlfriend emily recently? actually i wouldn't blame her. See ya tomorrow journal.

i put my journal back into my dresser draw. I stood in front of my mirror and proceed to lift my shirt up looking at my body. God i hated it so much, i never really cared about it until kairi pointed out how wide my stomach was. I wiped my makeup off revealing all my acne and bruises from previous incidents of bullying. I feel so ugly, there isn't one day where i ever feel pretty. I sighed to myself as i put my hair up in a bun and put on a face mask.

Kairis pov
I fucked it all up, i messed up her life over some stupid fucking nudes. The only reason i started bullying Leilani is because my ex girlfriend emily blackmailed me into bullying her. Apparently me and Leilani were to close and emily got jealous. She threatened to spread my nudes if i didn't start bullying Leilani. It hurt SO bad to see her cry because of me. I have to make it up to her, me and emily recently broke up which i didn't really care because she was kinda fucked in the head so that means i don't have to bully her anymore. I'm just gonna facetime her.

Leilanis pov
"Incoming facetime from Kairi Cosentino."

Uhhhh what? i thought it was an accident so i declined the call not sure why he was calling me.My phone rang again so i decided to answer it, hesitating at first.

( L ) = Leilani
( K ) = Kairi

L - Uh yes?
K - H-hey leilani
L - Hi? do you need anything?
K - Nah i'm good. Just wanted to talk.
L - Okay sure, what's up?
K - Lately i've been regretting everything i've done to you. It was never my intention to do this! i got blackmailed and i should've just chose you instead of that. I'm so sorry i was just wondering if you could forgive me. Hopefully become bestfriends again?
L - Yeah i guess, wanna come over and talk?
K - wait are you serious right now?!
L - Yes kairi, i'm deadass lmao.
K - omg, your to sweet to people! i'll come over for sure. See you soon leilani!
L - seeya kairi!
-
-
-
489 words💞