eight

ONE MONTH LATER
me and kairi haven't spoken a word to eachother, hes dating emily now. fucking dick. i've tried to explain the situation to him but he doesn't believe me so what's the fucking point if he's not going to listen. i'm not doing well, i haven't been on social media since forever. my classes are failing. my friends are leaving. everything is just going wrong.

leileispam - im still not over you, it's been a month and you haven't let me explain anything to you about the situation

leileispam - im still not over you, it's been a month and you haven't let me explain anything to you about the situation. it hurts to see you with her, all the shit we used to all down the drain because of something i never wanted to happen. i was so fucking in love with you man. for 8 years!? we were doing so good! it hurts seeing someone you love drift away. it hurts seeing the old photos that you won't take anymore. it hurts seeing the old hoodies you won't smell anymore. it hurts to seeing the boy you love become someone else's. this breakup hasn't treated me well, i've been doing drugs, smoking weed, drinking alcohol 24/7, starving myself and much more. i'm not doing this for attention, social media is my only source of help. all my friends are gone and i have no one to talk to. consider this as my private diary that got leaked to the whole school. i love you k.

lesbianforleilani
i'm sorry baby, you don't deserve him. i now you'll be popping back soon and glowing. love you babes.
leileispam
- i honestly love you so much. your so fucking sweet!
emspammx
yeah bitch i got your mansss
leileispam
- okay and? i have the photos hun, i can end y'all's relationship with them.
emspammx
- shut tf up.
kaispremium
- what photos?! and emily just leave her alone god damn.
leileispam
- how tf did y'all get in here anyways BYE.
kaispremium has been removed!
emspammx has been removed!