four

Leilanis pov
I was kind of scared for kairi to come over. Should i cancel in case he's going to do something to me? No he won't do anything to me. I still think of kairi as my bestfriend which i shouldn't but i do. I sat there waiting for my face mask to dry and left the tube out in case kairi wanted to do one.
* ding dong * - LMAO
the doorbell rung and i speed walked downstairs knowing that it was kairi. Yep it was!

K - Uh hey
L - Hi! come in and sit down in my room
K - Okay thanks
L - Just up these stairs right here
K - okay

Me and cosentino walked upstairs and got to my room. I got to my bed and sat down. he stood though which was uncomfortable for me.

K - Hey leilani i just wanna say i'm sorry for everything okay. It wasn't meant to be like this. I miss being friends, i miss us. I'm truly sorry and i know you hate me but i was just being stupid. Emily was so fucking du-

I cut off kairi by hugging him. I felt his smile form as he hugged me back. It honestly felt like the best thing ever.

Kairis pov
That was honestly the best feeling ever. Like who wouldn't like hugging their crush? I smiled so much my cheeks started to hurt! Man i'm so happy she forgave me. I'm the happiest i've ever been right now. I hope this works out.

L - Hey kairi wanna do a face mask like me?
K - Sure leilei
L - Okay it's ov- HEY i remember when you used to call me that!
K - Yeah thats why i said it :)
L - ahaha, anyways the face mask is over on the dresser. I'll put it on for you!
L - Okay "leilei"

I went over to the dresser with leilani to grab the tube with the face mask inside it. She grabbed my hand and ran with me to the bathroom. Her hand was so soft. I could get used to this.

She sat on the counter and i stood in front of her, she held my neck to make sure i didn't move. My face felt weird as she applied the mask onto my face. I looked into her eyes. God damn they were so beautiful. She was smiling so hard which made me smile even more.
This definitely is the moment for photos and an instagram post <3

kairi.cosentino - "look at us, who would've thought" 💫 tagged @leilanis.ig

COMMENTS.

mattiapolibio: is that leilani? anyways that's lowkey cute
> kairi.cosentino: Yeah it is, when we see eachother next we gotta talk okay.
> mattiapolibio: uhhh yeah sure?

alvaroromero: glad to see you guys getting along again💗
kairi.cosentino liked this comment!

leilanis.ig: awe i didn't know you took a photo! i look horrible!
> kairi.cosentino: what do you mean you look perfect? - ERROR COMMENT DELETED.
> leilanis.ig: saw that comment cosentino.

-
-
-
491 words :) is this good? pls vote ( btw i changed the photo and cover name, i took mattias name out and now it's just kairi )