Although i'll never admit i did it on purpose - Part nine

I DO NOT OWN THE DOCTOR OR ANY COMPANIONS ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE BBC. I DO NOT OWN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL EITHER.

*A tiny bit of fluff but once again barely anything*

DOCTORS POV
Waking up i turn to my side. Y/N sleeping peacefully being the first thing i see today. I'm not complaining. Her hair brushed across her face and her chest rising and falling in tune with her short and airy breaths. I'd forgotten what it's like to sleep, it's a strange sensation. It's like i'm here but i'm not, and waking up feels odd too. I had been in trance with my thoughts i hadn't notice Y/N open her eyelids and turn to face me, resting her cheek in her hand.
"Good morning." She whispers, brushing her hair behind her ears as she does so. How can someone look to effortlessly beautiful. "Good morning to you too" I murmur, pulling the sheets further over my body. How quickly things can change. This time yesterday i would only have dreamt of this, yet it's happening right now. And it feels normal. Well i say normal, butterflies still rage through me when Y/N looks at me, or does so much as touch my legs or arms accidentally when turning over.
It still makes me smile to think of the kiss we shared last night. It was barely even a kiss. But it makes me so happy.

Y/N POV
"What're you smiling at?" I ask the Doctor, who is smiling aimlessly into the air. "Nothing much." She replies, staring and smiling into the pools of my eyes.
"Turn around!" I laugh, slipping off my shirt and realising the Doctor is still watching me. "Oops sorry." The Doctor chuckles, her face turning a dark crimson red. I laugh, the familiar blush also returning back to my face. I quickly get dressed. And turn back around to the Doctor. I tell her she can turn around again and walk back to sit on the bed. "What will we be getting up to today?" I ask.
"Well," the Doctor begins, "We can go a few days forward and pick up the rest of the gang if you want. Or we can stay in present time, spend some more time together?" The Doctor subconsciously bites her lip. A blush rises across my face. At this point i think i'm blushing more often than not.

"Maybe we could just spend some time together?" I ask, almost scared she'll say no. "Of course!" The Doctor smiles and grabs my hand. I suddenly become aware how much i had missed the simple contact with her. "Can we watch High School Musical!" She excitedly questions me. "Yes of course." I reply, laughing i squeeze her hand.

"I've got a surprise for you later." The Doctor whispers, looking into my eyes. My heart rate increases and my stomach swarms with butterflies. I smile back at her, biting my lip. Although i'll never admit i did it on purpose.

We walk into the the control room, the Doctor muttering something about putting us in the earth's orbit. I smile, watching as she flicks various switches and pulls down levers, her mind storing an amount of information i could never begin to imagine. The TARDIS begins to churn and i grab onto the bar for support, used to the Doctors way of flying the time machine. Once the travel is completed, and i assume we are floating somewhere around the universe, we both walk into the closest room that holds somewhere to sit and watch a film. The room is similar to the size and shape of each of our bedrooms. A little purple sofa pushed up against the wall, fairy lights strung up along the walls which would otherwise be fairly pale.

We get set up under a blanket, sat on opposite ends of the small sofa. Much to my dismay. The film begins, and i remember how much i love it. 'Start of something new' begins, and i feel the Doctors gaze lingering on myself. I turn to face her, her features lit up by the soft glow of the tv. I smile and edge closer to her, our fingers briefly touching under the blankets. Causing my face to turn a shade of red, something i had been getting used to lately.

I seize the moment and intertwine my fingers with her own, turning to smile into her sparking eyes which were already looking into mine. I snuggle up to her delicate frame, feeling her chest rise and fall with each dainty breath. I feel her dainty hearts beating a tad faster than usual. I feel her soft skin up against my fingers.
I feel the beauty of the moment.

I DO NOT OWN THE DOCTOR OR ANY COMPANIONS ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE BBC. I DO NOT OWN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL EITHER.