4.Go Away

(A/N) I'm making this a long chapter. It will include a lot of cursing so please read at your own risk.

Victor's POV

"What do you want, Scott." I said as I put my fists into a ball.

"Victor, it's nice to see you too."

"Fuck off you big bastard."

He then growled after me.

"You don't scare me Scott. Neither you nor your mighty crew."

"Shutup u dick." I could hear Emma say in the distance.

"Oh, hey Emma, I heard you still ride Daniel like a horse on Tuesdays."

"She's a virgin and you know that. Now can we stop the petty nonsense and may I ask Victor, who is that behind you." Daniel said in a serious tone.

Chloe then scooched over more so that she could totally hide herself behind me.

"She's not your business."

"Oh I think she is." Scott said with an evil tone.

"Go away. The last thing she would want to do is to ride your 4 inch stick all night."

"Victor, don't make me do this."

"Do what? And why are you even here. Why are you all here?"

"Cindy sent us."

I looked at Emma as the words escaped her mouth.

"Oh so now you all work for Cindy. May I remind you that she's a hoe not a princess."

Fuck. The real Victor was coming out. The cruel version of me that I thought I'd hidden since mom passed has returned.

"Same old. Same old. Cocky asshole." Daniel said with a smirk on his face.

"Will you all shutup!"

I turned around shocked to see that Chloe had actually talked.

"I don't care who you are and what you are you immortal son of bitches! Get out my fucking store. Go away!"

"Chloe, wait."

"No, Victor. Wait for what? You to suck my blood like you almost did yesterday night!"

"I didn't mean to. It was a temporary effect."

"She's a human." Scott said with a curious tone.

"Victor, you revealed yourself to a human. And so did we. Damn it!"

"It's ok, I'm sure she can keep a secret."

"Keep a secret. I'm sure she's already thinking of ways in her head to expose us to the public. We better head back guys."

I looked at Scott with a puzzled face. I've never seen him act more mature. In fact, we've never been in each others presence without arguing. But this time I have to agree.

"You're right, go."

"Bye dickhead." Emma said as they left the store.

Chloe looked at me terrified of what just happened.

"Look."

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I have to get going but here's my number." I said as I handed her a piece of paper.

"Please, don't tell anyone about it. For my peoples sake. We can't be discovered. Please keep this between us and those unwelcomed visitors."

"Ok." She said in a sad tone.