1. Thirsty For Blood

Victor's POV

"But father why?"
"Why do I have to marry Cindy?"

"Son, you have no choice. Werewolfs and vampires have been at war for years. For Christ sake that's how your mother died! By marrying her, you will not only make peace between us to different breeds, but you will be protecting all your friends and us, your family."

I hated to admit it but my father was right. It was either I marry her and put an end to war or I make everyone suffer out of selfishness.

"Now you go up and get yourself prepared for tomorrow. Rest is always required before a big wedding."

I sighed and walked away. What could I have done? Exactly, nothing but follow my father's orders.

"Cheer up." , I could hear a voice say. It was my best friend Chan.

"How? I'm being forced into a marriage."

"I have an idea."

I stared at her with suspicion. I love Chan, but you can never trust her ideas.

"Follow me." She said running off.

I ran after her trying to keep up, for a girl she was very fast.

We ended up at a barrier. But not just any barrier. The barrier that takes my vampire kingdom into the human world.

"Chan, you know we're not supposed to be over here. Only the the king decides who goes, besides, I have a wedding tomorrow."

"Please don't tell me that you're actually marrying that junk."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Whatever. Come on it'll be fun."

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Fine but only 30 minutes and we should be back."

"Okie dokie." She said racing off.

I followed after her, damn sometimes I had to wonder if she was a machine.

After we crossed the barrier we ended up in an alleyway.

"What are we doing here?" I found myself curiously asking.

"Having fun!" Chan shouted as she scared a human with her fangs.

"Chan! We aren't supposed to be exposing ourselves like that."

"Please, they take us as a joke. We might as well scare them for a joke; is that a kid with candy?"

"Chan don't-" I tried to finish as she grabbed the lollipop out of the kids hand and put it into her mouth.

Chan was really idle you know.

"Stay here sucker." She said as she hopped on top of a building and continued across many.

I was too lazy to follow so I held my position.

Suddenly I started feeling thirsty. Not thirsty for water but thirsty for blood. My skin started to turn pale and I could feel my throat being flooded with heat by the second. My vision was disappearing, my body was shaking and my fangs suddenly started to show out of my mouth. Were these the side effects of crossing the border? What if Chan is going through the same thing.

I tried to move but I couldn't. Blood, that was the only thing going through my mind. I couldn't bear it any longer. I needed blood and I need it right now!

Suddenly, I saw a figure in the distance. It was all by itself. This was my chance. As I got closer I noticed the gender of the figure, it was a female, a very beautiful female. She had long brown curly hair, her skin was in between white and brown but yet it seemed so silky and smooth, her eyes were hazel, her lips were a dull pink. She was so beautiful. Too beautiful to get a good meal off; but when you're hungry. You do what you have to do.

I suddenly dashed at her pinning her against a parked car.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!! Help!!!!" She screamed.

I positioned her neck for my fangs and right as I was ready to sink my teeth into her neck and fufill my need.

"Victor! What are you doing!" Chan suddenly grabbed me.

"Let me go! I need this!" I shouted at her.

"Victor! Come on."

Chan grabbed my hand and raced back with me towards the barrier.

*15 minutes later*

*gulp*

I drank my last sip of liquid.

"Are you okay now.", Chan asked.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll ever go back to the human world ever again." I chuckled.

"Haha, true. Anyways, I have to get going, you know how my sister is. Remember, don't tell anyone about this."

"Why would I?" I said as she left.

See, I told you, never trust Chan.

Chloe's POV

I stood there in shock, trying to put piece and piece together of what just took place. They told me that vampires weren't real, but now I'm questioning whether if this was a prank or real life.

"Chloe?" I could hear my bestfriend say.

"Oh, hey Justin."

"I just went to grab some grub and I come back seeing you looking like you just saw Jungkook shirtless. What happened?"

"Nothing, take me home please."

"Ok." He said in suspicion.

As I got in the car, I thought to myself:

What the hell just happened.

I don't know and I don't want to know. Hopefully I'll have a good night's sleep and forget all about what just happened.

I hope.

(A/N) New updates every week! Thank You for reading😆.