5. Cindy Strikes Again

Victor's POV

Flashback

As I was leaving I heard a sound nearby. I had a feeling that I was being followed so I hid behind a nearby car and waited.

Someone in a black hoodie and grey sweatpants had just come into reach.

As I looked I saw them go towards the store where Chloe works at and hid at the side.

Chloe then walked out with someone, seemed like a boy.

The figure then began to follow behind them in a strict distance. Not too far, not too close. I knew that Chloe was in danger and I had to be the one to save her.

I began to follow behind the figure making sure I was as silent as a mouse.

It then leaded me to a house where I saw Chloe walk into.

I stayed behind a nearby car and waited to see what was going on.

The figure then took out a knife. It was sos shiny that I even saw it from all the way across the street. The figure then moved to the back of the house.

I waited for about 10 minutes to make sure that it was truly gone and then the lights went off.

I snuck to the front of the house and attempted to pick the lock but to my surprise the door was already open.

These stupid humans, who doesn't lock their door.

Present

As I stepped into the house I could hear the back door's knob being twisted and turned in all directions. I had to move fast.

I went to the couch and saw a male sleeping on it.

I pinched him and then put my hand over his mouth to prevent any sounds.

He then looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Shhh, look someone is trying to break into your house right now. We need to get Chloe and get out of here."

He then shoved my hand off his mouth.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Victor Madden."

"As in Victor the vampire?"

"Yup, the same vampire who's about to save ur ass. Let's move now!"

We quickly got to Chloe and woke her up and as we did the back door flew open and a figure then walked towards us.

"Victor? What's going on?" Chloe said in a tired voice.

"I don't know yet, but that person is after you two."

"Victor, move away. You don't need to be here." The figure said.

I couldn't make out the face but I sure knew it was a girl based on the shape of her body.

"Guys, get out of here, I'll handle this."

"Sure. Thanks."

"Justin! we can't just leave him here."

Justin is his name, no wonder he's such a baby.

"Just go, I'll catch up with you."

I watched Chloe and Justin leave then I turned back towards the figure.

"No point in hiding anymore since I just lost my target thanks to you asshole!"

"Reveal yourself.", I slowly said.

The figure then took off the hoodie and revealed none other than...

"Cindy."

"You ran away from our marriage for this! Are you seriously interested in a human virgin girl!"