~5~ Anything for you

This is by far my greatest masterpiece. Especially, because it's my first smut story. So, please don't hate on me.

⚠️Warning: Smut⚠️

Constantly re-edited 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My POV

"Okay people, get over here." I called to the others.

They all walked into the theater. They are not going to take this well.

"Okay, I'm making my first smut story, so~," They all still looked at me, wondering how this involved them. "I need to get rid of your voices."

"WHAT?!!" Everyone shouted.

I winced at the loud noise. I know that I'm going to take away their voices but do they have to be so loud about it. I should have done it sooner.

They were busy shouting complaints and Katsuki said he didn't want that happening again. I was really annoyed. So... I snapped.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

They all were quiet in an instant. I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, I'm not in a good mood right now, so please bare with me."

They nodded slowly. I took a deep breath and fully calmed down.

"Okay, the story I'm going to show you is gonna make you complain louder then you already were, and I don't need that. So, to make sure there isn't any noise, I need to get rid of your voices. Any questions before I do it, and don't make it stupid questions."

I looked at Denki for that last part.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. Tsuyu raised her hand. I gave her my attention.

"Yes, Tsu?"

"Why would we complain about the show?"

"It's because it's not entirely... appropriate, you're all too young to watch this but I couldn't care less."

Kirishima raised his hand. I looked to him next.

"Yes, Kirishima?"

"You said we're too young to watch this, but, how old are you?"

"I'm younger then you."

"If you're younger then us, and we shouldn't be watching this then... I'm literally confused. I don't understand."

"Well, I know way too much for my age. My friends tell me all the time. I grew up too fast, so this stuff doesn't affect me. Anything else?"

Nobody else raised their hands. So, I snapped my fingers and their voices were gone. They were more calm then the first time, but still had a bit of fear in their eyes.

"Okay, please grab your snacks and take your seats."

After a few minutes, they all have their snacks and are in their seats.

"Ok, let's start."

The lights turn off and the show starts.

A/N People please remember that underlined means the person in the story's POV and underlined bold italics is my POV in the story, okay.

Dabi POV

This is the future.

I open the door to my room with Izu in my arms. He was sucking and making marks on my neck in impatience.