~3~ Villain waifu dekuxbakugou reaction

Hey stars this idea was by @Grimshadow22. Thanks 😊 . I hope to hear more from you guys.

This story was re-edited and I finally got the video

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My POV 

"Hey everyone!"

They stopped talking to each other and look at me in shock. I am confused ...Wait... oh right! I changed my look.

 oh right! I changed my look

"It's me, Midnightrose."

They jaw dropped. It felt unsettling how they were staring at me. I guess it makes sense. 3 chapters in and I'm already changing my look. This one was so much cuter. The last one I did love but my friends say I'm adorable, so yeah. And no, I'm not bragging, I honestly think I'm ugly.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

They snapped out out of it and waited for me to continue.

"Okay people, I'm gonna be gone for a week so I need to hurry this up. We're doing a reaction chapter. Also, this idea was GrimShadow22's."

"How is this going to be different from the other stories?" Asked Todoroki. (I feel like he's being too quiet. He needs some speaking parts)

"You'll see~"

They filed into the theater and took their seats.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!!" Yelled Bakugou and Shigaraki at the same time.

"I WOULD NEVER MARRY SOMEONE LIKE DEKU!!" Katsuki protested with a light tint of pink on his cheeks. He was lying, he had some feelings for the cinnamon roll.

"YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A MAN CHILD AND AN IDIOT!!" Shigaraki yelled in anger.

I simply laughed at him.

"She didn't need to you, can do that all on your own." Dabi remarked with a smirk.

"Izu-chan was so cute in that story." Toga said. She then started daydreaming about Izuku. I ignored her, because I didn't want to kill her for thinking of ways of hurting my cinnamon roll.

Kurogiri had to hold Shigaraki back from killing Dabi. It only made me laugh harder. I managed to snap my fingers, which made Shigaraki be back in his seat, only with restraints. I stopped laughing.

"Let me go!" He growled.

"Will you not kill Dabi?" I asked.

"No."

"Then there's your answer. Anyway, first of all, I didn't make that video, so stop blaming me. Second of all, it's not my fault you two idiots were the way you are. The artist made you perfectly according to your personalities. Third of all, get over it." 

"I just can't believe that Deku-kun is a villain and some of us are too." Said Uraraka.

"Yep! You, Todoroki, Denki, Aoyama and a few others." I replied.

"Will we see other videos of these?" Asked Iida.

"Good question. No, I don't want to base this whole thing on that series. It'll take too long."

"I love how Izuku was such a savage to Handjob!" Exclaimed Denki.

"When I get out of these restraints, I'll kill you after I kill Dabi." He said in a threatening voice.

Denki was immediately scared and hid behind Kirisima.

"Anyway, I have to go now."

"Wait! Is he going to stay like that?"

I stopped to think about it.

"Well, since it's going to be five days, he'll need food and water. I'll set him free, but Kana is going to be watching over you."

She walks in from behind the curtains.

"This is Kana. You'll have plenty of time to get to know each other while I'm gone. Kana, make sure they don't kill each other, or escape."

Then I went behind the curtain and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry stars, I have school, so this was a rush job. Sorry that it's so short. I had to work with what I had. It's surprising really. I've never posted this much before. You guys really motivated me. It's practically midnight where I am.

Seriously though! 118 READS IN A WEEKEND!! I love you all so much.🥰😘

Next up is Yandere x Depressed 

Lots of love

Author-chan 😘

Word count:747