Three years after the move

Now I'm twenty one, I got my license and my first car. A 2009 Mercedes Benz it was colored light pink, very flawless. I called it Beyonce.

My mom got a job at a big agency through my aunt, since she knew a lot of people. We had enough money to move out on our own now. Aunt Kina wanted us to stay.

But we decided it was time to have our own. We ended up renting a home not to far from hers. A nice size, enough rooms for everyone to have their own space. The walls were all creamed colored white.

Our yard was wide in length, and gave us the view of the ocean.

We thanked aunt Kina for her kindness and how she helped us live such a wonderful life.

My brothers and sisters enjoyed the big changed we made. But will never forget where we started from. Jasmin now twelve years old in the sixth grade. Tyeshia 15 years now in the tenth. Cameron 18 works at a car shop for a internship.

  He wants to have his own car service someday. The twins Broderick and Brandon ten years in the fifth grade.

  So much has change and we will never go back to the life, we were living in East Baltimore. We will still visit, but I'll life is here by the shore now. Taking in the air of freedom from stress. 

  "Life is a journey where you stumble and fall".