The End

I now enjoy life it's peaceful, even though the paparazzi loves me. I'm a professional model, actress and started my own clothes line. My brothers and sisters are happy, my momma is good. After getting herself fully together she got back into the dating world. Her boyfriend is named Johnny harper, he's a director in the making. My aunt is still the same person that she will always be, a tuff loving person who doesn't take crap. But she is always willing to help someone in need. After what she did for us she decided to start her own charity for families in need called H.O.S.O(Helping others start over). She raise a lot every month.

   For me like I said life is great, but through all the happiness we have to have something to give you a downfall. My downfall was when I ran into my father, the one who ran away and started a new family. I seen him when I was on a business trip in New York. He had his family with him I met a brother and a sister I never met. I was boiling with heat, just couldn't take the fact that he was smiling in my face. Like he had did nothing wrong, I cursed him out told him how hurt my momma and brothers and sisters were. Then told him to fuck off. That day was hell to me, all his wife and kids did was stir. You have to forgive and forget. I forgave him but nor will I ever forget the pain and sorrow that was left  in our hearts.

   I ran into Tyler and Drew back at beach when, I needed a break one day, when it wasn't really no one there. I was taking in the morning sun letting  the cold wash up of water hit my feet. When they noticed me, their were deep stares. They didn't know whether to speak or come over for a talk. I found  it where for myself also. They started to walk over and I set frozen, but ended up getting on my feet. "The coversation went well";

Conversation:

Me: Hey

Tyler: Hey what's going on see your doing big things.

Drew:Stares rubs hands throw hair, hey

Me: So what's been up with you too

Tyler:Just living life you know

He started to talk about what had happened between us my heart felt like it dropped into my stomach.

Conversation continuing

Tyler: Listen I don't mean to ruin your morning, but what happened three years ago is behind us right. I'm not sorry about not letting you to explain  yourself, but what you did messed me up I just had to get away from here for a while. You were the only girl that was ever nice to me and gave me a chance and when you did that I cried you broke me.

Me: I'm sorry, no I apologize for what happened it was my first time ever living somewhere where I could be free. Coming from poor conditions and I took advantage of that. I thought about everything  after the day you just ran off I cried to. Drew I'm sorry to. (Tears begin to roll down my eyes) I should have said something to you, can you forgive me too.

Drew: (ten seconds wait) yeah yes I can we can't keep this on our backs forever...

The conversation ended with last apologies and forgiveness. We became friends,again I gave just Tyler my new number and went on my way I had to be somewhere. That same night I got a call for him saying that we needed to meet up, I said sure. We met at a place called peacemakers it was a place to help people to get on the right track. It worked alright. Me and Tyler decided to get back together and take things slow. Being around Drew was hard being with Tyler, because I knew he still had some feelings for me too. I knew it was over when I seen him with someone named Kitana.

Well that's the end, now y'all know my story, a girl from poverty who moved, made a few mistakes. Had a few challenges in her life that felt like a lot and over came them. Make life what you want to make it , and make the right choices before you have a similar problem like mine. Finally never forget where you come from. I'm just a girl who came from the ditches, From Rags to Riches.