Arriving At Aunt Kina's

We waited a week to get our tickets, we stayed at an homeless shelter in downtown Baltimore. However, we kept in touch with aunt Kina, with the phones that the shelter provided.

We finally got the call back from her saying that she had sent the tickets to the post office for us to be on our way.

Good bye Baltimore I will say once i'm on the plane good bye Baltimore I will be back someday. We left on a saturday happy as we can be, my mom got a close friend of hers, to give us a ride to the airport.

We arrived at the airport said our thanks and byes, and went on inside. When we got inside people were giving us dirty looks because they thought we were just some people from the ghetto about to beg. But, nope a nigga had a flight to catch.

We waited for our flight to finally be called, then we rushed to get our seat just to fall a sleep.

We were up since 5:00 in the morning getting ready at the shower, because it was other people in our way.

We were finally on our way to aunt Kina's in Miami Beach Florida. Some hours later( because I didn't want to count). We arrived at the International Miami airport.

When entering the lobby we saw this young boy around my age (19) white, muscular tall in blue cargo shorts. wearing a muscle shirt waving a sign that read the fosters and he sure had my attention. But when he looked at me he put his head down what shame I was feeling.

I stop my mother and told her I had to use the bathroom. I ran like I really had to go. I had to get directions from this shitty old bald headed ass wrinkled man.

When I got there I took my hair out the pony tail I had it in, unbutton my blue polo button up to show some cleavage, put some dollar lip gloss on that I made look like I spent twenty dollars on it. My tennis shoes were dirty so I wipe them clean. Put my hands under water and hurried out, it took me five minutes to look like I did than before. When I got back they all look at me amazed, even he did he looked at me and just shook his head. We got in the Honda van he was driving and it took us thirty minutes to get to South Beach, and arrive at the the house of Aunt Kina's. She was standing at the door with this crazy, confused look on her face.