Really Aunt Kina Really

Her confused look made me laugh, because I haven't seen that face for a while.

When we got to the door she welcomed us in, but stayed outside to talk to that handsome guy according to what I heard his name is Tyler.

Everything in her house was paid for and neat. Her chairs in the living room were leather, the walls were pure clean white. It was really nice.

However I went by the door to see what my aunt was talking to Tyler about. Appartently she had to be somewhere important and he was her special driver.

My aunt kina still had her hood swag in her, she be thinking that she be talking all proper and stuff.

Anyways she ask Tyler why the hell he was late,he explained that I had to use the bathroom. He didn't know my name so he called me cutie.

When he said that my aunt turned around and saw that I was listening. She looked at me like she was about to burn a hole in my head. If she was thinking about it, I surely felt my head getting hot. The bitch had powers and it was working.

She told me to come and explain everything and I did, I told her it was an emergency pee. What the hell is an emergency pee I thought to myself, I looked up to see Tyler laughing. That's when I knew I was embarrsing myself.

She told me it was fine,and told Tyler that he was off the hook. Then she went inside, Tyler looked over at me and mouthed thank you. I told him it was no problem and flip my hair.

He giggled and he went back and got into the honda van and waited for aunt Kina to arrive. Coming out the house with green baggy pants and a over sized black t- shirt that said "bish what" and some black Chuck Taylors and shades on, with her hair up in a bun.

She told us to make ourselfs at home, and we had our own seperate rooms and our names were on the doors of each, up stairs. She rushed into the van and waved good bye. In my head that outfit that she had on made me think "really aunt Kina really.

I watch as the van road away and then went back into the house closing the door and locking it.