03

**Twinning Is NOT Faye proof**

I've been here for a total of two days. Me and Natalia should be gone within a week.

The Doppelganger's life will lead him here. Avoiding someone for 50 years is easy, but ignoring someone that  Happens to be 1,000 years old and likes to constantly travel, is very hard. I find myself leaving a new town after two months.

Stefan and Damon made it oh so clear that they want me to stay. I can't even be at the grill for five minutes without being joined by dumb and dumber.

So yes once again I find myself at the 'Grill'. Been here for a total of ten minutes would be surprised if I was left alone for a whole day.

The thought was completely erased from my mind as two matching salvatores took seats surrounding me. I sighed "wondered how long you'd take"damon smirked. Giving me an opportunity to look at his apperance. He was wearing leather just like me, I took a last glance at his oh so, casual black v-neck.

"What do you nitwits want?"I said already tired of their heavy stairs.

"Nice to know your still impatient as ever"Stefan mumbled. as I glared

"--We need your help."Damon added

"With what"

"Heard of the Sun and the Moon curse?"Stefan asked. And with that I knew what was to come

"Of course I have, I haven't been locked in a tomb for 100 years"I said sarcastically

Rolling his eyes, Damon replied "You know how to break it?"

"I know the main,stuff" My devilish smirk came back as stefan started to shift." I wouldn't think you'd want to break it,though..It does involve the sacrifice of the doppel-bitch and well she's your girlfriend"

"The last thing we want is to break it"

I finally understood "You're worried that people will try and break it.But you don't need to worry brother, nobodies seen the moonstone in well centuries."

My brothers shared a glance.

"The moonstones here in mystic."Damon said pleadingly

"and I'm staying. get my room ready boy's"

 ❥

Now that me and Nat have unpacked. She took a shower,

and I'm well looking for information.

"You guys have this problem with the moonstone right?, well this can all be ressolved if you guys have it.You can just hide it away---You guys do have it right?!

" Someone else does"Stefan sighed

"Pathetic"I whisper/shouted exasperated  "who does?" I said with a realistic tone

"Elijah"Damon replied

"YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!"I shouted as Damon flinched "--Just to be clear, your talking about the original vampire elijah?"

"You know him?" Damon said with confusion

"You bet I do, if he's here then klaus will follow" I said with a frown