memories

This chapter is the stuff that just randomly came into my head that happened to them while they where in highschool so good luck
_______________________________________

Second day of highschool:

This is based off of an incorrect quote that I found. By ProbablyUnique

Aizawa walks up to the front if the classroom while Mic is sitting in the corner watching the class while drinking coffee.

"I'm pretty sure nobody has killed anyone" he says looking around the class. You start crying. Your dad almost spits out his coffee.

"No no no you didn't kill her" he says scrambling out of his chair. He runs over to you. "Hey hey hey c'mon let's go calm down" he says almost dragging you if the class.

"What happened?" The class things to themselves. Shoto raises his hand.

"Yes Todoroki" Aizawa says.

"Y/n's mom died while giving birth to her. so she believes that it was her fault that she died." He explains "she has held this guilt all of her life, so that's why she can't really talk about it without crying" he continues "so don't bring it up" he finishes.

"Thank you Todoroki" Aizawa says as both you and your dad walk in the door.
______________________________________

How you and Tenya got together:

You Shoto and Tenya all went to the same middle School. But everyone thought that you and Shoto where dating. It was the last week of school than you told Shoto that you liked Tenya.

"No way really?" He asks while the two of you where walking to class.

"Please don't tell anybody" you say. "Especially him" you continue looking him in the eye. You then run into somebody.

"Oh I'm sorry" he says Turing around to help you up.

"N-no it's my fault I wasn't looking where I was going" you say. "I'm sorry" you continue looking at the male who then out to be Tenya. You both stare into each other's eyes for at least 30 seconds.

"Oh look at the time we gotta get to class N/n" Shoto said grabbing the collar of your shirt, earning some stares from your peers. "We gotta get you two together somehow" he states.

"What? Sho this is the last week of school we can't get together, he's going to UA" you say surprised.

"Aren't you going too?" Shoto asks.

"I'm trying but my quirk is too weak to be useful" You say.

"Hey what did I say about being depressing? That's my job. And plus you will pass the test and get into 1-a! I just know it" Shoto says trying to encourage you.

"Ok jeez I'm sorry" you say. "We gotta get to class" you continue, walking.

After a bit

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey N/n hey N/n" sorry says poking your arm.

"What is it Sho?" You ask.

"I know who you like" he says like a little kid.

"I know" you say as Tenya walks over to you. He taps you shoulder.