Chapter 1

A/N: Hey everyone, Hector here. Now, this is my first story. So I wanted you to give me some suggestions and criticism, thanks.
And if anyone in here seems OOC, I'm sorry. Enjoy!
-Hector
[Some of you may know me in my pen name VoodooClown17]

"I'm Boredddd," A certain pink skin said while slumping on Yaomomo's bed.
"Me too" Jirou speaks while stretching herself. Clearly not enjoying. "And It's about to rain soon, so we can't going outside" Yaomomo sighed.
"I know! How about we have a sleepover?" Mina asks. Earning a few eyebrows.
"Uhh, Mina. Don't we have that like All the time?" Toru asks. Making Mina falls back on the bed once more. But this doesn't stop her.
"How about a MEGA sleepover?" Mina asks once more. Making the others perk up. "Y'know, inviting the boys and all of that" This sparks a conversation between the girls.
"There's just one problem," Uraraka said. "Will the boys agree with this?"
"I don't know" She answers. "And that's why I'm gonna ask them right now" she picks up her phone and asking everyone.

Mina: What do you guys think about a Mega sleepover?
Midoriya: Sounds cool!
Iida: I agree, this could be used for class bonding. I'm in.
Bakugo: Whatever, raccoon eyes.
Shoji: When and where will this happen?
Mina: How 'bout a common area, 5 PM. Sounds good?
Midoyira: Sure!
Mina: See ya, don't be late!

Tsuyu peaks over Mina's shoulder only to notice that 19 peoples read the message, that mean one person is missing. And she knows who...

Fumikage Tokoyami.

The others seem to notice as well, but they don't realize who's missing.

"Does anyone know who hasn't read the message?" Mina asks. "Cuz I don't want someone to be missing at this party!" She whines. They all remain silent until Tsu decides to broke the silence.

"Tokoyami" She answers, causing everyone to look at her.

"How do you know?" Momo asks.

"He told me once when we're eating lunch that he considers this to be his 'break from the world'"

"Ahh, I see," Mina said. Then she suddenly grins. "And why did you sit with him during lunch?" She slyly asks. Causing her face to blush deep red. Earning ooh's and ahh's across the room.

"It-It's nothing, ribbit. He seems a bit lonely so I ask if I could join him, he said yes" she answers while still blushing. Seeing that the others are still grinning at her, she concludes with a mildly infuriating tone. "Look, I don't care what you guys are thinking about us, ribbit. But both me and Fumi-kun are just that, friends. So if you excuse me, I'm going to tell him about the sleepover" she then proceeded to leave the room, leaving everyone speechless. They never see her frustrated before, especially from a simple thing. They might have gone too far this time, they realized. But before they're leaving the room, Mina realized something.

"Wait," she turned to everyone. "did Tsu just called him Fumi-kun?"