Chapter 2

A/N: Hey everyone, Hector here.
I hope that you're enjoying the story. Is there anything that I should improve, please let me know. Enjoy!
-Hector

She was walking down the hallway until she realizes something. She called him Fumi-kun, a name that she only calls him in her head. Ah well, they're not going to question anything while blushing slightly

She continues walking until she reaches her destination. She looks up the tree to find Tokoyami slumps against the trunk, eyes closed. She also notices a bunch of candles.

"He must be sleeping" she whispered to herself. Then proceeds to hop from branches to branches until she could hear her name. She looks up to see Dark Shadow calling her.

"Tsu-chan, Tsu-chan. Can you hear me?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can you blow out these candles for me?" It pleads. She puts her finger on her chin.

"But... Wouldn't you get power-crazed from all the darkness, ribbit?" She continues to ask.

"And that's the point, Tsu-chan" he concludes. "So that I could wake him up and plays a little" hearing this, she has a fun idea. She blows all of the candles except one. She then holds the candle really close to Dark Shadow and forces him to dive into Tokoyami's body, waking him.

"Dark Shadow! I told you not to wake me up unless it rains!" He was furious at first. But quickly fades away when he turns to the left.

"Oh, Asui. Didn't see you there" he greets her.

"Call me Tsu or Tsuyu, ribbit" she greets him back.

"O-Ok Tsu. Why did you come here?" He asks her.

"I could ask the same for you," she asks back, making him chuckle.

"Okay. Apparently, Dark Shadow decides that he want to come out and 'plays' as he put it" while looking at where Dark Shadow dives into his body. "I said no, but he still begs me. So I set up some candles and let him roam around, while still have some lights" Tsu nodded. "And why did you come here in the first place?" He asks.

"Ribbit, we want to have a mega sleepover and everyone must go. Since you're the only who hasn't read the message, so I decide to come here and tell you"

"Ah, I see" he nods, while slowly jumping down the tree. With Tsuyu on his side. "Let's go Asu- Tsu" he feels something wet falls on to his face.

"It's raining" He looks at Tsu to let her know but she's already playing in the rain.

"Tsu, get out of the rain," He said. Receiving no from Tsu, he sighed.
"Guess I'm going to wait until she passed out from the cold" not long after, she's sleeping in the rain. He uses Dark Shadow to bring her in and carry her piggyback style. He could hear her slightly snores.

"Cute" He carries her to her room and places her lightly on the bed. "See you this evening, Tsu-chan" he could hear Dark Shadow snickering but he doesn't care. So they get out of her room without looking back. But if he looks back, he could see a frog girl, eyes closed peacefully. While a blush creeps onto her face and a corner of her mouth tucked up slightly.